Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 6th December 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

The US Non-Farm Payroll announcement will be released later today – at 8:30am Friday EST. Be careful with any open trades around that time.

Overall there is strength remains in EUR, CHF and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the USD and GBP.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/GBP

Sell Trades - GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

Here's something to help you trade with low risk:
AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Download your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".
Download your FREE copy now by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
why last tow weeks the market not stable
I lost too much money last week< I should not stay in front of my platform all day
once I am away from my laptop for few hours for my business I lost some money
what should I do
please advise

Hi engm...
I do not know what Andrew will suggest but in such situation to me it is better to trade without SL. Although you may set the TP.
Regards

Hi Red Herring
thank you for your attention.
I am a new in the forex market , I still learning how to trade in a good strategy, I lost too much money for example one of my account I started with 150 $ now became 8.62 $, some time I did not use SL I win , after that I also did not Use SL I lost the price go up only did not back again
I have many Arabic sites I check the trading signal from those sites , last month its okay and I get some money , but this month I lost my account
some thing wrong all signal not working, even this week onetime Andrew's suggestion is right after that its not some thing wrong in the market this weeks I hope Andrew help us , to be fair before I go with Andrew's results many time its okay and I win with it
any way , the market is very dangerous, when you see the learning videos, you find the trading very easy and you can win 100% by one week, also in demo account the trading very easy and no losses , but in a real account, its completely different
so I hope Andrew help us and find out what is the problem

why last tow weeks the market not stable
I lost too much money last week< I should not stay in front of my platform all day
once I am away from my laptop for few hours for my business I lost some money
what should I do
please advise

Hi engmhdatalh,

I'm not 100% clear what you want me to say here but what I would suggest is you trade your strategy and trust it (if you've proven it to be a good strategy in the past). Watching charts all day will not improve your trades, in fact that could hinder the performance as you will be tempted to interfere with the trades.

Place a trade, put in the stop loss and profit target and walk away from the computer.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi engm...
I do not know what Andrew will suggest but in such situation to me it is better to trade without SL. Although you may set the TP.
Regards

Hi Red Herring,

Some people do prefer to trade without a stop loss and that's a personal decision.

For me, a stop loss and a set, pre-known risk is essential. That's why I always risk a set amount per trade as an account percentage and I don;t worry about how many pips that is.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Red Herring
thank you for your attention.
I am a new in the forex market , I still learning how to trade in a good strategy, I lost too much money for example one of my account I started with 150 $ now became 8.62 $, some time I did not use SL I win , after that I also did not Use SL I lost the price go up only did not back again
I have many Arabic sites I check the trading signal from those sites , last month its okay and I get some money , but this month I lost my account
some thing wrong all signal not working, even this week onetime Andrew's suggestion is right after that its not some thing wrong in the market this weeks I hope Andrew help us , to be fair before I go with Andrew's results many time its okay and I win with it
any way , the market is very dangerous, when you see the learning videos, you find the trading very easy and you can win 100% by one week, also in demo account the trading very easy and no losses , but in a real account, its completely different
so I hope Andrew help us and find out what is the problem

Hi engmhdatalh,

The market is not dangerous if you know what you are doing - it's like anything in life. Don't fly a plane if you've not been taught how to fly!!

Trading Forex is no different.

Good education, time, dedication and a will to make it happen are what is required.

Also remember my daily suggestion here are designed to be used in conjunction with your own trading strategy. They are NOT trading signals.

Only my coaching clients receive actual trades with reasons for the setup and entry and exit levels.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew
thank you for your reply , I just start use your calclator , I am sure it will help me to manage my account
I will follow the management rule and go with it to have a good trader
a big part off my loss , I was trade with gambler mind to win quickly
but now I wili not

Back