Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 13th February 2014

were do you get it?

Euro:
ECB Monthly Report
speaches are unpredictable. I dont like trade those

One can see current position of currencies with currency strength meter.
Regarding speeches impact,yesterday i see GBP spikes after,BOE's Governor Carney speech.

yes i do have currency strength meter. but what timeframe is good to use for intraday and does it work. my recent interpretations werent so good. how you do it

Right now 19:48 GMT, EUR and CHF are strong currencies.
Today ,till now according to FXCM MT4 EUR gained 405 pips (against all 7 majors) .
And CHF 350 pips (against all 7).
Weak currencies are AUD and USD respectively.
I am thinking for short AUD-CHF.
Today this pair have not high impact news.
And daily average up and down pips are 90.

I must commend your effort about the currency strength and weaken,but please i need your indicator for right entry
thanks.

Hi James,

Thank you but I don;t use any indicators to determine my analysis.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
my post from yesterday was lost. hope it works now.
your predictions looks fine for me just one problem. I am at London time zone and this is about 12h out with your location. So mostly the pairs already got a move and it is too late for me to enter. Is it asked too much to make an update for European traders?

hi andrew
i watched over a time your advice and it looks good to me, just one problem. its your time zone. i have london time zone and we are almost 12h out. so when my trading day starts your suggestions are 12h off and often i see market has changed in that time. as today usdcad already got a nice move and i would be very late to enter. is it asked too much to make updates for european traders? now i have 8h52 a.m.

Hi Bernhard,

The time I post this is based on New York time not New Zealand time. The "anticipated" directions are valid from 5pm EST (New York) to 5pm EST the next day - so for 24 hours.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back