Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 1st December 2016 – A strong USD and a weak JPY

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the CAD, GBP and USD

Overall there is weakness in the JPY, AUD, CHF and EUR

DISCLAIMER: My clients have full access to my trading strategy, including specific trades each day that include the exact entry, stop loss and profit targets.

Use your own trading strategy and look to take trades that setup in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don’t have a trading strategy, just CLICK HERE and I’ll send you some information to help you out.

Buy Trades – GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/AUD, CAD/JPY, GBP/NZD

Sell Trades – EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, NZD/USD, NZD/CAD, AUD/USD, AUD/NZD, AUD/CAD,

MY #1 FOREX TRADING STRATEGY:

If you want my #1 Forex Trading Strategy for free. Click on the signature below and you will have instant access

To Your Trading Success.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent a lot of time studying your predictions and I think they are only based on what happened the previous 24 hours. 95% of the time the predictions match with what just happened that day. I may be wrong but the correlation is too strong to be a coincidence. The percentage of success of your predictions from the random days data (last months) I used to test them result in overall 50% success.
I still check them everyday but was not able to use them to my profit (which may be cause of my mistakes), but checking the number of views of these posts in time (they have gradually decreased) makes me think that I may be right.

Hi,

Interesting thoughts. I'm not sure how you are measuring 50%
Where does that come from?
There are thousands of people who log in here and on my website (the same info is published there free daily) and my information helps them with their daily trading.

I'm obviously not going to discuss here how and why I make my predictions daily. That's all covered in my coaching course plus how to identify specific trade setups across all time frame charts which helps to trade these daily strengths and weaknesses.

Thanks for the reply, of course I am not in a position to judge someone like you, but was just posting an opinion. The only ''how to'' measure the success (the 50%) logically is to check the next day candle. If you say sell I expect bearish candle, buy - bullish candle, at least with, let's say 60% success. This may be wrong but how can someone test the success of your predictions based on what has happened in the past.
I have watched all your free videos but, I think there should be some standard which people can use to test your predictions' accuracy to convince them that it works.

Again, this is just my opinion and if your predictions work, then it's just not for me. Appreciate your reply and thanks again.

Back