Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 21st February 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the USD and JPY

Overall there is weakness in the GBP, NZD, AUD and EUR and minor weakness in the CHF

Today’s Trading Pairs - Likely Strengths and Weaknesses

Buy Trades - USD/CAD, USD/CHF

Sell Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/CHF, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY

Happy Trading,
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andrew, its now becoming my habit to wait for your suggestion to aid my ichi trading strategy. I nailed two wins again yesterday. Thanks alot mate.:cool:

Thank you very much. I hit another win in your yesterday's posts. This is really helpful.
Your webinar was cooooo....l, but I need to re-watch it.

im getting the suggestions around 7pm, looking at my eur/usd, this suggestion is after the market has already went down over 50 pips, seems the suggestions are to little to late

im getting the suggestions around 7pm, looking at my eur/usd, this suggestion is after the market has already went down over 50 pips, seems the suggestions are to little to late

Hi dave32,

The suggestions were in fact posted here at 5:31pm EST (New York Time) today, which is 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. That may be 7pm for you but that depends upon where you live.

I hope this helps.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi dave32,

The suggestions were in fact posted here at 5:31pm EST (New York Time) today, which is 30 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. That may be 7pm for you but that depends upon where you live.

I hope this helps.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hey Andrew,

Does this mean that we should not follow your signals if we trade the London session which is a good 11-12 hours after you post your analysis?

Thanks
Johnny

Hey Andrew,

Does this mean that we should not follow your signals if we trade the London session which is a good 11-12 hours after you post your analysis?

Thanks
Johnny

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your question. The strengths and weakness analysis that I make here are valid for 24 hours from the time I make my suggestions, so that would include the European session.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back