Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 4th June 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

FREE TRADING WEBINAR:
If you are new to trading then this webinar is perfect for you. Register now by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post.

The market is giving mixed signals at present and there are few obvious trades showing right now.

Overall there is recent strength in the AUD and NZD.

Overall there is weakness in the USD and also in the EUR against most other currencies.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me

Buy Trades – EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD

Sell Trades – EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, USD/CHF

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the obvious mix in direction too especially a sharp twist from Monday and today in NZDUSG, GBPJPY and others.

Although i'm on a sell trade on NZDUSD 30mins and made some quick profits. I'm still holding on to my trades on GBPJPY although in a negative but expecting a retracement.

Yesterday you say sell AUD-USD, it rocket UP, so today you change to BUY, now it tanked - this is the longer term trend - tomorrow you will get it right LOL

Yesterday you say sell AUD-USD, it rocket UP, so today you change to BUY, now it tanked - this is the longer term trend - tomorrow you will get it right LOL

I'm not really sure how sensible your comment is. The market does what it does and what I say is what I see. If the direction goes the other way then it does. All is simply means is that there are no suitable trade setups for that pair for that day - no harm done. I am not suggesting actual trades on this site - that information is strictly for my clients and not for the general public.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

I'm not really sure how sensible your comment is. The market does what it does and what I say is what I see. If the direction goes the other way then it does. All is simply means is that there are no suitable trade setups for that pair for that day - no harm done. I am not suggesting actual trades on this site - that information is strictly for my clients and not for the general public.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

I am not suggesting actual trades on this site

We get that, so as I said before, it is useless for anyone to read the comments on any given day, let alone everyday.

Obviously the main point of posting is to drive people to your website and sell the $2,000 course to them, is it not?

Back