Currency Strength Calculator Strategy Discussions

The Globex yen shows a big red candle for this week, which is consistent with the BoJ intervention earlier this week flooding markets with yens. The only currency I see bullish for the week ended 11/04 is USD. All the other majors: aud, eur, gbp, chf, jpy, cad and nzd are down from 1 week ago, yet I see jpy and chf with gains on the strength calculator here. What I am missing?
Yiehom

Last edited:
you people are simple great

i love what u guys are doing .pls keep it up.i am new to internet.pls how do i download the strength meter.from nigeria.

Using the Strength Calculator

I am trying to combine the strength claculator with barchart. I will let you know what happens...they have "hot" forex picks, they also have buy signals and sell signals! Its very interesting! Buuuuuttttt! Its not so interesting if you"lose" money! Lol

The trade I come up with is a buy! JPY/ NZD (For friday, Nov 18)

I plan on trading "binary options".

Nadex is legitmate. All the others I don't know about ...except "Betonmarkets" They are legit. They don' let U S citizens trade on "Betonmarkets". Our government won't allow us to.:

I am trying to combine the strength claculator with barchart. I will let you know what happens...they have "hot" forex picks, they also have buy signals and sell signals! Its very interesting! Buuuuuttttt! Its not so interesting if you"lose" money! Lol

The trade I come up with is a buy! JPY/ NZD (For friday, Nov 18)

I plan on trading "binary options".

Nadex is legitmate. All the others I don't know about ...except "Betonmarkets" They are legit. They don' let U S citizens trade on "Betonmarkets". Our government won't allow us to.:

Agree with the JPY NZD play but looks gone very far and ripe for some pause

GPB falling but rising ?

This week saw GBP fall to a 5 weeks low, yet it is shown on the strength calculator up 0.58 % ?!:confused:!?

Back