Currency Strength Calculator Strategy Discussions

C. S. Calcuelator ????????????

Hi I am just getting 0% on all currencies will this tool start working again or is it just me?

ASST MODERATOR :
THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING FREE THE C. S. CALCULATOR FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS. BUT NOW DOES F.P.A. WISHES US TO GO AWAY AND FORGET ABOUT THE C. S. C., OR COULD WE BE INFORMED TO BE PATIENT, AND WAIT CERTAIN TIME.:confused:

Well, same problem here, all values show 0%, no matter what I select... what a pity, let's hope programmers will manage to fix it soon :)

My question is about the Currency Strength.......Have missed it the last few months. Is it ever going to work again????
Would like to see Last Week and Last month Displayed. Thanks for your quick answer.

Hullo to all here, I am also new here , and to this thread. I have been looking for a strength meter for a while now, that I can understand .I hope whomever downloaded this strength meter can get it up and going again. A big thank you for the trouble you are going through to fix it.
good trading to everyone

It should be taken down or put up a note that it doesn't work. It hasn't worked for over six months now!!! FPA is otherwise very professional and reliable. THis really let's FPA down

i tried to clik on last week.and other options .but,,and tried again n again but no result appears,,some fault I think in currency calculator..

Back