• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cysec vs. IronFx

I am having an issue with a company
Having read all writings above concerning IronFX's wrong doing and CySEC's investigation into the matter, I am very surprised to see IronFX still advertising at every trading post. May be the masters of the webpages responsible for allowing IronFX to continue publicising, should be informed too, about IronFX's shortselling.
Regards,
Haig

About the advertising you talk please note that public forums that work with Google advertising Adsense do not decide about the banner.
If you put in the search engine the word " Ironfx " you will see that when you navigate in many forums Google will show you Ironfx banner.

ANYWAY.... remember that ANY time you will click that banner the broker has to pay an amount between 3-10 $ so do not hit the broker ;)

Great news to traders.

Having read all writings above concerning IronFX's wrong doing and CySEC's investigation into the matter, I am very surprised to see IronFX still advertising at every trading post. May be the masters of the webpages responsible for allowing IronFX to continue publicising, should be informed too, about IronFX's shortselling.
Regards,
Haig

Wonder how to claim back monies from SCAM BROKER like PrimeFMS which is still at large cheating many people and falsely claim to be regulated that are not, so no financial regulators to take actions.

Guys here is something that you will really like and you will must say "WOW" after reading it :p

Dora Carvalho
Hello Client. How may I help you?
Client
I found that Cysec issued investigations against Ironfx
Dora Carvalho
Good morning Sir
IronFX issued a investigation with CySec against abusers

Client
Abusers?
Those are clients of yours

who had problems with your company

Dora Carvalho
some of our clients engaged on illegetimate trading operations against our terms and conditions, using our bonus promotions to obtain illegal gains at the company's expenses
Due to that, we executed our right to request a Cysec investigation into their trade accounts and block them until the investigation is done and is concluded if effective malpractice was done
Client
and CySec investigating about it after getting lots of complaints about your firm and that what I read in Cysec Article.
Dora Carvalho
Sir,
Iron called Cysec

Cysec block clients accounts for check their behavior

Clients became unhappy

Client
how can Cysec block accounts?
Dora Carvalho
clients complains.
reviewing each one manually, Sir

Client
I also found lots of complaints about Ironfx at Forex peace army website
Dora Carvalho
We are in a extremely competitive market, you can find out complaints against all the brokers, and commonly they came from competitors' staff
Client
but Forex peace army has good reputation on the net and brokers Representatives came there to defend their company if they are getting fake complaint
check this page Iron Fx Scam Warning | Broker Reviews | Forex Peace Army

Iron Fx Scam Warning | Broker Reviews | Forex Peace ArmyReviews for IronFx.com. Be warned,

its has lots of bad things

Dora Carvalho
I'm checking, a moment please
Client
why no one from your company lodge complains against forexpeacearmy if they are sharing wrong info about your company?
Dora Carvalho
our judicial department is doing it , thank you for the observation, Sir
2:21 pm
Client
Okay, Thanks for your kind answers
have a good day ahead.

Dora Carvalho
you too, Sir. You're welome

Cysec clearly announces that they are investigating IronFx and IronFx turns around and claims the investigation is being done against bad clients of IronFx. I was wondering what Saddam Hussein's Information Minister was up to these days. I see he's got a new job representing IronFx. :p

CySEC just came out with a new statement after the Hungarian national bank released a public warning. IronFX truly is in deep **** these days. What worries me is that CySEC in their latest announcement said there is not anything to announce since the investigation started on 6.August 2015

I'm still missing my $67,357 since 24.August 2015. I've been told it's just a delay due to investigation, my request is queuing.

67k USD.png

Attachments

• Announcement-09-18-2015-re-announcement-by-competent-Authority-of-Hungary.pdf
    203 KB · Views: 1
IronFX must be holding millions of $ in their account, not sure if they were transfered to their bank. But I think IronFX used client money for their SNB debt. This snot should be closed immediately.

Yes, what worries me is that IronFX has spent clients money on running their business. I have asked my account manager whether this is the case, he replied to saying: "No! of course not, clietns money are not mixed."

Maybe you can get UBinary and UFX investigated too as they are complete rip off scammers who steal your money and make it almost impossible to withdraw it too.
I think your right about that. But they WILL be investigated. They are still frauding people a LOT. Ufx.com

Back