daxmarkets.com

Steve.Hln

Recruit
I joined 2018 January after a phone call from Senior broker called Shon who recently resigned from the company. I then delt with a guy by name of Alex Mattson trading on my behalf. Problems started when i initiated withdrawal $1000 which was on waiting for about 2 weeks and i kept sending emails to him without any response including support dept. Yester different guy by the name of Mark calls me and says i cannot withdraw funds due to low volume and i need to deposit $2400 to insure Bitcoin bought for $8605. I refused and told him that was not part of the agreement. i have been scammed $10k in total.

How can i reclaim my cash

Contact your bank's fraud/dispute department and tell them that the promised service (which is withdrawal) has not been delivered. They failed to provide a promised service.

Contact your bank's fraud/dispute department and tell them that the promised service (which is withdrawal) has not been delivered. They failed to provide a promised service.
send me an email to help you EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have helpful information, share it publicly. Otherwise, we might think you are a recovery room scammer trying to steal more money from people who have already been scammed.

I joined 2018 January after a phone call from Senior broker called Shon who recently resigned from the company. I then delt with a guy by name of Alex Mattson trading on my behalf. Problems started when i initiated withdrawal $1000 which was on waiting for about 2 weeks and i kept sending emails to him without any response including support dept. Yester different guy by the name of Mark calls me and says i cannot withdraw funds due to low volume and i need to deposit $2400 to insure Bitcoin bought for $8605. I refused and told him that was not part of the agreement. i have been scammed $10k in total.

How can i reclaim my cash
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Am sorry Admin i didnt get that while reading your terms and conditions i will not post such

Back