Day traders vs Night traders

Gustave

Recruit
Hi everybody!
When do you guys usually trade? Day or Night? Name some advantages of day or night trading.

Since forex runs 24/5 and traders are in all time zones, its easier to consider what sessions one trades.

I have always made sure that i am doing my trades in the session that is more suitable to me and in which i would be able to get good profits also.

Since forex runs 24/5 and traders are in all time zones, its easier to consider what sessions one trades.

I think so. It's easier to say which is the best session for you in trading than say as night trader or day trader because different trader from different country would be different choice although they used same session. It's not big deal to trade at night or day because every condition in the market could be chance for you to take profit if you knew how to recognize the market's movement. But I am sure if traders need to choose the best session for trading. I prefer to trade in London and New York session (sometime I trade in London only or New York only)

Trading during the night becomes very very tempting when you miss those juice A+ opportunities. This week alone has been very tempting for me, because I missed even 2 A+ signals because I went to sleep 1 hour before the signal and missed the next one by getting out of bed to check the markets 1 hour too late. Sometimes you never know when you miss those juice opportunities and get attracted to your screens, but sleeping is also important, otherwise it's difficult to focus. :)

Back