Demo accounts

Не тратьте слишком много времени на демо-счета, так как это может сильно повредить психологию торговли на реальные деньги.

Demo account is main part of traders’ tool kit, if we understand the value of it then we will certainly move very far, but if we ignore or don’t understand the value of it then we will have fair bit of problem. So, we need to understand all these things and use them properly instead of feeling bored. I never really feel bored from it instead I enjoy it and try to work proper plans through it.

Demo account is main part of traders’ tool kit, if we understand the value of it then we will certainly move very far, but if we ignore or don’t understand the value of it then we will have fair bit of problem. So, we need to understand all these things and use them properly instead of feeling bored. I never really feel bored from it instead I enjoy it and try to work proper plans through it.

Well its really useful advice which some may find quite obvious, but I spent more than 1 year on my broker's platform, before I could make safe transition to live. You should pay attention to several details like money management (key), and keeping control over your costs such as spread or slippage as traders tend to underestimate them. Spending enough time on demo you will realize that your success hides not in general understanding but details.

Demo accounts can be used to test any strategy and idea that you think is too risky to try directly on a live account. Of course, they are also excellent learning tools for newbies too.

Yes we can save our self from direct effects of trading that can be dangerous without having skill of trading. Risks can be tested on demo as many times as much we want. On demo accounts learning and understanding trading is easy without any fear.

We understand the importance of demo trading when we go to live trading. I feel I must spend more time in demo practice when I feel I am weak in making analysis, not getting my targets or market is not as I think. With demo one can overcome many difficulties , his thinking and perception about trading will more accurate than of without demo practice .

Yes we can save our self from direct effects of trading that can be dangerous without having skill of trading. Risks can be tested on demo as many times as much we want. On demo accounts learning and understanding trading is easy without any fear.

I agree. I cannot stress enough how important it is to test any new strategy and idea on a demo account. Don't be anxious to try new things but also make sure to test them properly.

Demo Account is very helpful if we use it correctly since we can basically do anything we can here. It’s like a free ride that we can take anywhere we like. We just need to make sure that we use it passionately and understand that right work out here opens door to so many benefits and is just the way forward for us to gain. If we don’t use it well then we will have to lose a lot of money to learn which is certainly not the best of deals to take.

Hi,

Demo Account is useful as is helps you trade with dummy money and get a brief view of trading. New beginners can practice trading on demo account first and then move to live account.

In some Case some brokers provide fake conditions on demo account where as the live account conditions are different so a trader need to check the brokers reputation in the market and then start trading with the broker.

It is true that demo accounts had a huge capital there is not specific condition. Trader is free and less stressed with this. But real trading seems difficult when he has to deal with a limited amount and conditions of trading related to lot , scalping and other that broker applies on live account.

Back