DISMISSED Case# 2015-108 | zarni vs ajaxfinancial.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Ajaxfinancial.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 77 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ps: i forgot to say that there seems to be a facebook page for somebody with the director's same name, for whatever it's worth--feaisland55

GUILTY SCAM Broker they are defunct obviously operating under a different name. Here is a fake advertisement video made in someone's house:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarni, try to leave a comment on the video about what happened to you.

And, GUILTY!

Actually Fundadministration knows them very well and Ajax owes them money for services. However, they just used them as a smokescreen to make themselves look legit.
You will not get any response from them. The website IS up but content is deleted - as was facebook and twitter account.
The director is apparently a Toronto resident based on my lawyer's initial search and has previous corporations that were disolved.

IF YOU ARE A FORMER CLIENT AND LOOKING TO TAKE ACTION WE HAVE HIRED A CANADIAN LAWFIRM TO REPRESENT US AS CLIENTS.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT AFXCLIENTS@GMAIL.COM

THANK YOU

Please if you are a former client of Ajax Financial call the Toronto police and make a report about the director Wael Gharbiyeh.

Well now I understand why they chose the name Ajax :rolleyes: Where I live, Ajax is a powerful cleaner that wipes everything along its way. It seems that they knew that they will be wiping all the traders money and running with it to start another scam and maybe name it after another cleaner ;)

I really hope you get your money from those scammers before they manage to pull a Harry Potter dis-Apparate.

Zarni--Good for you going after the director! These villains hope that we'll just sit back as they steal from us. Keep up the good work!--feaisland55

Back