DISMISSED Case# 2017-155 | Johnesky400 vs olymptrade.com

If there was a TOS violation, that should have been handled by support or compliance. Telling you to to talk to KYC looks like an attempt to waste time and effort in the hope that you will give up.

Please try complaining to their "regulator" in the Seychelles.

In the meantime, this is moving to Open Cases. Unless there is immediate progress on your case, the voting will begun next week.
A picture from ps://financialcommission.org (OLYMPTRADE.COM REGULATOR)

but i need my money.....olymptrade are saying i traded news event.....do they have the right to tell me when to trade??

I just need my money..

Attachments

• 15838515.png
    15838515.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 54
It
Hello dear Johnesky400 !
Thank you for the information you provided! Your account, 15838515USD - was blocked due to a violation of the agreement of the paragraph 1.4.3 on the terms of use:
"the Client will not take advantage of technical features of the quote feed update on the trading terminal and will not take advantage of software bugs and vulnerabilities on the trading terminal that he or she discovers to extract income". If this rule is broken the Company has the right to refuse further service (providing services) to terminate this Agreement and block the possibility of further operations without explanation:
"8.5. If the Client violates the representations and guarantees set forth in clause 1.4., 1.4.1. – 1.4.9. of the Agreement, the Company may cancel the contract, deem any Client trade invalid, close one or all of the Client’s accounts at any time at its sole discretion, stop providing service to the Client, and return all funds deposited by the Client or not at its discretion."
The funds you contributed to the platform were withdrawn (including profits that exceed the amount of replenishment).
We recommend you wait for a response from the International Financial Commission. We on our part are ready to comply with any decisions that the Financial Commission will take. We regret that in connection with the holidays, the consideration of your question took so long. We hope that the Financial Commission will be able to answer you very soon!
It took financial commission more than 2weeks to reply me....

I made trades on my own...
Why should i be penalized for trading high impact news...????
Why should i be penalized for trading high stake in a trade.....????

I do loose before now on trades i didn't placee properly.,...

If i had loose my trades i think olymptrade would have been calm and quite.....

OLYMPTRADE SHOULD PROVIDE A PROOF THAT I USED BUG AND SOFT ON THEIR TRADING TERMINAL....because i never did such..,..

It

It took financial commission more than 2weeks to reply me....

I made trades on my own...
Why should i be penalized for trading high impact news...????
Why should i be penalized for trading high stake in a trade.....????

I do loose before now on trades i didn't placee properly.,...

If i had loose my trades i think olymptrade would have been calm and quite.....

OLYMPTRADE SHOULD PROVIDE A PROOF THAT I USED BUG AND SOFT ON THEIR TRADING TERMINAL....because i never did such..,..
Hope that they repay you your funds. Can't imagine losing that amount of money.

Well to make it simple. Never use binary options in any countries. Any forget "financial regulators in countries like Seychelles.and many more juristrictions.
You can make holidays there but never ever tr

Hello dear Johnesky400 !
Thank you for the information you provided! Your account, 15838515USD - was blocked due to a violation of the agreement of the paragraph 1.4.3 on the terms of use:
"the Client will not take advantage of technical features of the quote feed update on the trading terminal and will not take advantage of software bugs and vulnerabilities on the trading terminal that he or she discovers to extract income".

"To extract income" sounds very much like "to make profit" to me.

If newstrading is banned, that should be made very clear from the beginning and should not require a useless detour to the KYC department. To me, this looks very much like the delays were designed to give the company time to manufacture a new excuse for confiscating profits.

My vote is GUILTY!

My account is still blocked....
Just want to let the general public know that olymptrade is still reluctant,in helping issue...

Am using this medium to call the attention of the forexpeacearmy and yhe general public...that there is no compliance from w.olymptrade.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180116-124802.png
    Screenshot_20180116-124802.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 23
That’s an interesting situation. I think it’s best to look into the broker’s and trader’s actions before jumping into any conclusions.

In this post from Johnesky400 you can see his email fapohundajohnesky400@gmail.com and name John Olaniyu Fapohunda. I googled them and that’s what I found:
  1. He used to have another FPA account that was blocked - eskyj400. ( here’s a post from this account with his email). Why was he banned? (his posts show that he was looking for a way to make easy money).
  2. Here you can see that he is asking for AUTOCLICK SOFTWARE. It’s suspicious, but who knows what kind of software he meant…
  3. This one here is even more interesting. It’s an article about Bitcoin money adder, a bitcoin hack tool. It becomes clear that this person is interested in obtaining money fraudulently. You can also look at the username and picture under this link to make sure that these texts are 100% authentic (here’s the link to his Facebook account, where you can see his userpic and the complaint itself).
  4. Here he directly states that he has money hacking programs. Here’s an example of one of his comments: Ramyar Ahmadi: hi do you have perfect money hacker? Fapohunda olaniyi john: i have but it will cost you money.......it will cost you $400 to get it..... send $400 to this perfectmoney account U6061654 and message me...so i will forward the MONEYADDER to you… Plus, the initial post was about autoclicker.
  5. But that’s not all. Check out the questions he asks on Quora (link): “Easiest way to hack a bitcoin account?” and “Can AutoCLICK work without Java?”.
  6. And here he asks about perfectmoney adder, a perfectmoney hack tool. He definitely has perfectmoney, here is the proof. Yet another suspicious request.
  7. Finally, here he asks about paypal money adder, an illegal way to top up your paypal account.
I’ve attached the screenshots of all the sites to this post.
Recap. I could have searched for more evidence, but it’s enough for me. This person is looking for illegal ways to make money, no matter the methods. His favourite one, though, is hacking someone’s software to get money out of it.
However, I’d like to say that olymp trade is not some kind of a perfect broker either. It took me less than a minute to find 3 complaints on FPA. But they were not processed in a proper way, so it’s hard to say anything about their reasons.
So, I’ve got the following questions:
Johnesky400, could you provide more evidence? You could post screenshots with your trades and money withdrawals here. For now it looks like you could have taken advantage of platform vulnerabilities.
Olymp Trade hasn’t provided any proof either. But I guess we will have to wait for the regulator’s reply. I don’t think the broker can post such information.
All in all, I wouldn’t call either of them a scammer until we have a clear view of the situation.
1 fpa eskyj400.jpg 2 AUTOCLICK SOFTWARE.jpg 3-1 Bitcoin money adder.jpg 3-2 Facebook.jpg 4 Googleplus.jpg 5 Quora.jpg 6-1 pm adder.jpg 6-2 perfectmoney.jpg 7 paypal money adder.jpg

Back