• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Does anyone know this company? SmartAlgoTrade.com

Forseti

Sergeant
I received an email offering a forex robot to operate.
The company is called "Smart Algo Trade".
It sounds a lot this company, it's like "Algo Trade".
Does anyone know this company ? smartalgotrade.com/free-fx-robot/

Maybe this post had to move it to another thread.

The "free" robot requires you to sign up under their IB links. They get a cut of the spread on every trade, win or lose.

One of those brokers has a SCAM rating at the FPA. The other has some very interesting warnings on the review page.

I received an email offering a forex robot to operate.
The company is called "Smart Algo Trade".
It sounds a lot this company, it's like "Algo Trade".
Does anyone know this company ? smartalgotrade.com/free-fx-robot/

Maybe this post had to move it to another thread.
Hi there, then have you tried smartalgotrade?

Hi there, then have you tried smartalgotrade?

Yes

They are just a scam i signed up with one of the brokers on the site to get the free robot for 1 year and after i put the robot on my account the robot just open too many trades that just lost all of my account

It's working great in the last three month for me in my Live Account and they are giving license also one month for Demo Account to understand the Robot.
I guess you put the robot on too many currency pairs in parallel with a little money.

Guys the most problem in Forex is leverage, you can't put $100 in your account and dream to make $1,000 per month.

Yes

They are just a scam i signed up with one of the brokers on the site to get the free robot for 1 year and after i put the robot on my account the robot just open too many trades that just lost all of my account
How much money did you lose?
How many currencies did you use in parallel?
I have some experience with robots and the problem is not the robot, the problem is the leverage that traders use in their account (not related to the robot).

I have installed their robot about two weeks ago and I lost about $2100 while I taking a shower when their robot failed to stop my trades when the market reversed and went bearish; it didn't even take sell positions as the market went down. I have notified them and sent them pictures, but they have been useless.

I have installed their robot about two weeks ago and I lost about $2100 while I taking a shower when their robot failed to stop my trades when the market reversed and went bearish; it didn't even take sell positions as the market went down. I have notified them and sent them pictures, but they have been useless.

I searched over the Internet and found all the info about this guy behind this website smartalgotrade.com

His name is reem vasker and he is from Israel (like most most the the scammers). look at the images below you can see all of the info about him.

His address and his phone number , I want to sue him for my losses some one can help ? or know how can i do that ?, he said that his robot making profit but i lost money.

smartalgo reem.JPG

smartalgo reem.JPG
smartalgo reem house.JPG

It's working great in the last three month for me in my Live Account and they are giving license also one month for Demo Account to understand the Robot.
I guess you put the robot on too many currency pairs in parallel with a little money.

Guys the most problem in Forex is leverage, you can't put $100 in your account and dream to make $1,000 per month.

I deposited $2000, I took trades and got a profit of $400 and I took another trades on Usdjpy and Gbpjpy then I lost $2100. The biggest problem with people at Smart Algo Trade they are arrogant and have no respect for other people, they don't want to listen when you talk to them, they always avoid answering the questions and refer to the manual. In one of the conversations I had with their consultant the guy said to me "you think you smart but don't know how the robot works". Personally I believe this is not how you talk to someone who is querying about the malfunctioning of your product.

I deposited $2000, I took trades and got a profit of $400 and I took another trades on Usdjpy and Gbpjpy then I lost $2100. The biggest problem with people at Smart Algo Trade they are arrogant and have no respect for other people, they don't want to listen when you talk to them, they always avoid answering the questions and refer to the manual. In one of the conversations I had with their consultant the guy said to me "you think you smart but don't know how the robot works". Personally I believe this is not how you talk to someone who is querying about the malfunctioning of your product.

Don't know about the people's there but it looks like very strange because for me it's really making money.
Maybe you changed something in lot size?
what is the lot size that you work on it?

Back