don't trade with trade12

White_pony

Recruit
At first I was annoyed with permanent phone calls from trade12, assurances in money security, profitability that would constitute at least 10% per month etc.
For reliability and advertisement Trade12 changed a start deposit from 250$ to 100$. After adding another 500$ there was series of disastrous deals on trade12 recommendations. An analytics stopped answering calls, did not call back, did not reply to SMS. When it was impossible to return he called me and it turned out that he was sick. Yes, he was so much ill that he couldn’t call be back. Although his voice was quite healthy, he wasn’t dying. The fact that I was a client and I had lost the whole amount of a deposit didn’t worry him at all. His explanation was in lack of money on my deposit, the market was unpredictable, I had to deposit more money into the account. So he blamed me. Now he doesn’t want to communicate with me, hang up the phone or just doesn’t answer. The conclusion – Trade12 is a complete fraud without discipline and lack of conscience and honor. Who doesn’t believe try it by yourself, invest and maybe you won’t lose your money. I’ve lost about 30 000$. I tend to think that all that trade12 "experts" are simple people without any knowledge in trading.

At first I was annoyed with permanent phone calls from trade12, assurances in money security, profitability that would constitute at least 10% per month etc.
For reliability and advertisement Trade12 changed a start deposit from 250$ to 100$. After adding another 500$ there was series of disastrous deals on trade12 recommendations. An analytics stopped answering calls, did not call back, did not reply to SMS. When it was impossible to return he called me and it turned out that he was sick. Yes, he was so much ill that he couldn’t call be back. Although his voice was quite healthy, he wasn’t dying. The fact that I was a client and I had lost the whole amount of a deposit didn’t worry him at all. His explanation was in lack of money on my deposit, the market was unpredictable, I had to deposit more money into the account. So he blamed me. Now he doesn’t want to communicate with me, hang up the phone or just doesn’t answer. The conclusion – Trade12 is a complete fraud without discipline and lack of conscience and honor. Who doesn’t believe try it by yourself, invest and maybe you won’t lose your money. I’ve lost about 30 000$. I tend to think that all that trade12 "experts" are simple people without any knowledge in trading.
Request to every victim, please go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them.
You can file a case here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ follow the suggested steps there.

Also, share your story as a review here.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12421/www.trade12.com

All victims should work together to put Trade12 out of business and raise forex scam litigation against Trade12.

Back