Early Investing Advice

As an investor I would ditch Forex and focus on diversified Funds unit trusts. Much less risk and I've made 20% so far this year

Could you please elaborate more on your approach? Which funds are you talking about? Is there much hassle to participate them and where are they located?

For me I have shortlisted the below dividend paying stocks as investments:
  • Target Corporation
  • SYSCO Corporation
  • Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
  • Cincinnati Financial Corporation
Source: incomeinvestors.com/best-dividend-stocks/
I have found this list of best dividend stocks that I can invest in 2017.
The basis of picking stocks is based on three things:
  • The companies growth
  • The dividend yield
  • The management
I completely agree with these points to take in consideration before investing.

Futures can be a good option for forex traders. At least. they have similar basics! and easy to understand.

Futures can be a good option for forex traders. At least. they have similar basics! and easy to understand.
I am never trade on future, whether it's cfd?
still fa,iliar with forex on pair like as eurusd and gbpusd also another pair but never trying on future

You should get the proper knowledge and should work first on demo account then start the real trading with only $150-$200, forex is good rewarding business and you can grow efficiently and can earn reasonable amount but get the knowledge first then should start it.

I am never trade on future, whether it's cfd?
still fa,iliar with forex on pair like as eurusd and gbpusd also another pair but never trying on future
I think it wouldn't be difficult for you.
here are some general articles from Investopedia:

investopedia.com/university/futures/futures6.asp
investopedia.com/university/beginners-guide-to-trading-futures/

When you put your investment into Forex, you can never avoid potential risk. The vital thing is to be understanding, to need to learn and perhaps be sufficiently fortunate to fall in with some genuine expert. Training is the crucial method for counteracting misfortunes. Measurements represent themselves; a high level of traders fall flat since they need understanding in the principles and essential ideas that totally should be regarded when contributing.

We should know basic principles , tools and rules of trading. training and practice of trading is very important . You need to invest this much amount that is safe for you . Do not put you in difficulty for early investment . it is not surety your investment will grow or not .So invest to get idea then decide for more investments.

Back