Early Investing Advice

First of all you have to make you such able to do trading in forex market. If you can deal with demo trading very good now go to live trading with less amount . It will give you best idea how much you have to invest or you can manage your amount or not. early investment had a great impact on your future decisions.

Hello all, I am a current university student in quite a good financial situation. My parents are paying for my degree and letting me live with them while I go to school. This means I have no expenses and am essentially living for free. In my mind this makes these next few years the perfect opportunity for investment as I do work during the summer and make approximately $15,000 each year. As of right now all my savings are safe in the bank... doing nothing.

I was hoping to get advice on where I should invest and how I should invest my money so it can grow.

Of course I want to save for down payments on a car or house, but it just seems silly to me to have this money doing nothing when I don't touch it.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice,

Finnethan

Do not start with investing in forex. I have been investing for a long time. Forex is a high-risk investment that requires deep financial knowledge.
Start by buying shares of a prospective company in your region. Start with investing in bonds.
Perhaps you could open your own business, which will bring you profit. Good luck.

You might be right to some extent because forex trading is really risky program however at the same time it is more rewarding than any other business. So better to start this in the part time practicing demo account and sooner the new traders will get familiar with what skills are required to earn money from this trading business.

I don't know how forex is more profitable than any other business. I don't agree on that one. Some people can make good coffee, open one of the best coffee shops and make a lot of money. Others can spend years trading forex and leave without a dime. It's all relative

That is your opinion and i appreciate your view however i guess that wasn't what i really meant to say, we all have to choose what we are good at but all i had said is that forex trading is one of the legit businesses available online which pays highest returns but if you have to earn money from forex trading then you have to be as good in it as a best coffee maker.

I am fan of forex business. It is really a real business. You had full control on your account. Nobody will deal it only trader will responsible for it. So I will advice to invest such amount that you can invest easily not put you in any difficulty. high investment once is not good fro any beginner . You can make small profits with reasonable amount of capital.

For beginner indeed very advisable to learn ;practice using demo account, at least six month is more recommended, and start trading on real account using cent account type with small capital first, learn practice step by step is better way to learn trading forex which included as risky business, and should we understand if forex market very fierce and no mercy

Besides working trading strategy you should remember about risk and money management rules. It's of great importance.

While you are thinking about investing in this virtual, over the counter market I will say that it is a good decision to start your career here. But I also have to say it is a highly competitive and risky area. You can earn good profit if you take your decision wisely but at the other hand, you may lose money at a blink of your eye if you are not careful while trading.

So it is good for you to learn about forex market and take training, knowledge and guidelines from a regulated platform. At initial level, I worked via demo trading accounts and I learnt about forex market and all the relevance of forex trading with the help of these accounts.

Back