Resolved - Easymarkets removes profiting trades

usmqad

Private
Hello.

I want to complain against Easymarkets.com.
I search internet, I find here I can case on Easymarkets.com
please help how to do.

I join trade in easymarkets,com in April 2016.
My user is usmilati8760@outlook.com.
and start trade crude oil during rate $37.
Then 3 tades buy from duuring 42 rate. I close one trade at 45 rate and
Balance near 1200. and other 2 trade I add take profit 48 rate.
Then after when I see there is no open trade in webtrader. All disappeared.
I ask easymarket where is my trades?
First they said <<you close the positions yourself>>. I said i not did so.
I ask again and again. But easymarket not accept.
When I said I complain of you.
Then they email me this
<<<We have identify that you has opposite trading activity with another client in the same region.>>>

I ask this is my account there is no my another client. Tell me who my other client where is opposite trade?
For this they no reply.
I ask again and again where is give me. then they this reply

<<<your account seems to have opposite trading activity with another client in the same region. This clearly breaches our terms and conditions and for this reason your trades were closed.>>>

then they threat me this

<<<If you still deny the above the mentioned reason for trade closure, unfortunately, we will have to close your trading account.>>>
One at easymarket.com said complain at complains@easy-forex.com
I complain there they also did same. No solution.

And now my account balance shows as
My balance for trading $744
My Bonuses $225

All profit trades disappeared.

Please help how to case against them?

Thanks

Hello.

I want to complain against Easymarkets.com.
I search internet, I find here I can case on Easymarkets.com
please help how to do.

I join trade in easymarkets,com in April 2016.
My user is usmilati8760@outlook.com.
and start trade crude oil during rate $37.
Then 3 tades buy from duuring 42 rate. I close one trade at 45 rate and
Balance near 1200. and other 2 trade I add take profit 48 rate.
Then after when I see there is no open trade in webtrader. All disappeared.
I ask easymarket where is my trades?
First they said <<you close the positions yourself>>. I said i not did so.
I ask again and again. But easymarket not accept.
When I said I complain of you.
Then they email me this
<<<We have identify that you has opposite trading activity with another client in the same region.>>>

I ask this is my account there is no my another client. Tell me who my other client where is opposite trade?
For this they no reply.
I ask again and again where is give me. then they this reply

<<<your account seems to have opposite trading activity with another client in the same region. This clearly breaches our terms and conditions and for this reason your trades were closed.>>>

then they threat me this

<<<If you still deny the above the mentioned reason for trade closure, unfortunately, we will have to close your trading account.>>>
One at easymarket.com said complain at complains@easy-forex.com
I complain there they also did same. No solution.

And now my account balance shows as
My Bonuses $225

All profit trades disappeared.

Please help how to case against them?

Thanks

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Include the link to this thread and an invitation to come and join the discussion.

Ok sir
I send email all them.
And sir how to case on them?

Asking and emails and complain they do no reply or do nothing.

Thanks for help sir

Thank you sir.
Ok I prepare for case.
Sir I email them and invited them to come here.
Easymarkets no reply.

Hello sir when submit complain at ASIC this error appear.

This error (HTTP 502 Bad Gateway) means that the requested page could not be served currently. Please try again in a few minutes.

What you can try:

• Use the browser's 'BACK' button. If you were working on a document you may continue using the navigation bar on the left side of the page to go to your last working page. Or go to 'Home - Forms Manager' to resume a form. Unsubmitted forms are listed under 'Forms in progress'.
  • Go to ASIC Searches and Lodgements and look for the information you want to restart.
  • Go to ASIC Service availibility for updates on known problems.

A member of our team has contacted you privately and provided a detailed explanation regarding your account and subsequent actions that have been taken.

The conclusions were formed based on the activity of your account and computer records supporting the findings.

Whilst the closure of your account is a regrettable outcome and one which we would deem to be a last resort, the rules relating to Unauthorised Trading Activities are clearly published within the Client Agreement which is available to view on our website and we strictly adhere to them.

Your deposit has been returned to you and we consider this matter to be concluded.

A member of our team has contacted you privately and provided a detailed explanation regarding your account and subsequent actions that have been taken.

The conclusions were formed based on the activity of your account and computer records supporting the findings.

Whilst the closure of your account is a regrettable outcome and one which we would deem to be a last resort, the rules relating to Unauthorised Trading Activities are clearly published within the Client Agreement which is available to view on our website and we strictly adhere to them.

Your deposit has been returned to you and we consider this matter to be concluded.
Member of Easymarkets provided following details...

Easymarkets explained as
<<you close the positions yourself>>

Then Easymarkets explained as

(Upon request of proves, details)
Easymarkets explained as

then they provided further details as

Last they explained as

<<We have access to computer data that can show the location of where an account is accessed and what computer is used to access the account. I have established that your account being used to trade using the same computer and in the same location as other accounts. That is not permitted under the terms and conditions of the client agreement and is considered an ‘Unauthorised Activity’. >>

Easy markets taking out all profits and profiting deals
Leaving this balance...
My Bonuses $225

Even a child can understand what easymarkets intention is..

I have launched complain at ASIC. They asked me to provide details today. I have sent them all.

Again thanks to forexpeacearmy helping
Else we have nothing to do with them.

Back