Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

TBS is NOT part of Mayfair Asset Management GmbH !!! TBS is speacking about the Herz familly on their Web page.
I had Mr. Christian Herz personaly on the phone, and he assured me they have NOTHING to do with TBS. He NEVER heard about this company!
The whole story is a blatant lie!

If so, ask Mr. Herz and Mayfair Assett Management to report the issue of TBS' false claims.

It all started when I purchased binary options signals from www.top-binary-.......After the end of first month, I placed a withdrawal request through Eclipse website, which was rejected citing incomplete documents. I replied by giving a screen shot of my account in which all documents had been accepted by Eclipse Finance and put another withdrawal request. That request was also rejected citing “turnover requirement not met”. I tried contacting my account manager at TBS and Eclipse (on call and emails) but off course there was no response.

If Mr.Andy McDaniel still fighting to protect the good name please advice why the Verified and approved documents all rejected when the account is growing? Was that initially verified by human error? or As usual someone hacked in to your system and rejected to give your company a bad reputation in the Binary broker's war?

I'll do it and let you know
some more information:
It looks as though Eclipse/Top Binary are part of a large-scale fraud with multiple victims. Eclipse and Top Binary are likely operated by the same actors, who may also be behind a large number of similar websites (e.g. Zenith Options, Option-orbit, safe24options, Binary Options Live Signals).

The websites are linked to a number of offshore vehicles including Seychelles-incorporated Edwards Limited, BVI-incorporated Bettan Enterprises and Aronex Holdings Limited in St Vincent & the Grenadines. It appears likely that ‘Roy Webber’, ‘Otto Ebersbach’ and others don’t exist and the real individuals behind the fraud sit behind these offshores and are at present unknown.

I'll keep yopu updated with new information

My question now: does FPA have the possibilitiy to open an official court complain about these gangsters?
Philippe

Hi Guys,

I have also been a victim of. Eclipse and TBS. Very similar story as previous users. I have tried to do a number of withdrawals with Ecllise and it has been pending for about 2. Months now. Have emailed, called, Skype and no response.
Steer clear of these guys

I am also a victim of eclipse applied for a 5k withdrawal they still not processed it it is more than 2 weeks now I have sent more than 4 mails to then no reply

I applied for a withdrawal of 5k they didn't respond till this time only one replay they sent after that not reply. my turnover already finished

Hey everyone!

I see they are still victimising many unfortunates! I made this video that some of you may like to see:

Please send it to the eclipse and TBS staff that you know.

Back