Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals - Scam

Dear AAM1611,

Please re-confirm that you have received the debit card so that the admin of FPA can take off this a thread which puts Eclipse Finance next to the totally inappropriate word "Scam". As you are aware I have put maximum effort to have this issue resolved for you ASAP and a simple "I received the debit card" would due as the expression of your appreciation for my involvement and assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you in this thread.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
Business Development Manager
www.Eclipse-finance.com

Andy, I'm still left wondering about "funds insurance". Could you please elaborate?

I have received an email asking me to confirm some information and convert my card into "plastic". I will surely leave a comment when i have "received" the card.

Thanks

Dear AAM1611,

Good to hear that my efforts to protect the online reputation of Eclipse Finance, were not in vain and we heard something positive from you :)

Dear Pharaoh,

As I have earlier outlined to AAM1611:

If you go to top-binary-signals.com/managed-accounts you will see that being a Pro MAS user, one is eligible for the fund Protection and Insurance, when you point your mouse to it, you will get an explanation of what it means:

"A 5-11% annual guaranteed return on untraded funds is allocated to trader’s account on monthly basis without any withdrawal limitations."

So one would be looking at an annual 5% of $50,000- which one may claimed and withdrawn via a personal debit card on a monthly basis. The breakdown of the above mentioned is as follows: 5% of $50,000 = $2500 /12 months = $208.33 USD per month.

Eclipse Finance does not work with any insurance companies as well as any other binary option broker, I am not sure why Top-Binary-Signals (TBS) decided to call this part of their package "Protection and Insurance", I guess thats a for marketing purposes. But if you look at it, one is able to withdraw 5% of his/her investment, so you might consider that some extra "insurance" and/or "protection". From my point of view it is the logic that TBS have implied, which is pretty fair, really.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards,
Andy McDaniel
Business Development Manager
Eclipse-finance.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What you describe is interest paid on unused parts of the client's deposit. Considering that "insurance" and "trade" generally add up to "scam". I wonder why you would call interest paid "funds insurance". Seems to be a very unusual term, especially since no insurance company is involved.

I have a friend who signed up with Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals. After background investigation into these companies I am pretty confident it is a total SCAM! I would advise anyone to stay clear of these so called companies.

I have a friend who signed up with Eclipse Finance and Top Binary Signals. After background investigation into these companies I am pretty confident it is a total SCAM! I would advise anyone to stay clear of these so called companies.

Ah! I just wrote a huge response to this but this forum flagged it as spam - probably because I had too many weblinks or something?
I will try again but without the links. If a moderator can please contact me so I can upload all my findings that would be great.
In summary:
A friend was telling me about his investment with TBS and Eclipse finance and how he was making good profits and was encouraged to upgrade his account. To me the amounts given seemed too good to be true so I started looking into these websites. I have worked in IT for the last 12 years so have a good eye for suspect looking things on websites.
Here are some Red Flags that appeared from my searches:
1. The TBS website shows a list of so called "team members" (http://top-binary-signals.com/team) and some info on CEO "Otto Ebersbach". Straight away the pictures of all the staff looked too generic. So doing a reverse google image search on the CEOs photo I found that it was indeed a generic shutterstock type business image.
See here where all the photos of so called "Mr Ebersbach" appear. (these are just a tiny sample, the google search reveals many more!):
http://usadatabases.com/product/ceo-8909996-email-list-database/
2. All the reviews on the facebook pages for both companies all come from fake profiles.
3. The TBS website says that the company has been trading since 2010, however the domain name for both TBS and eclipse were first registered in 2014.
4. None of the so called "awards" either company claim to have been given can be confirmed anywhere online.
5. According to the UK Business registration website: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09818512/ Eclipse finance were only incorporated 9 Oct 2015. clicking on the listed "Officers" of the company - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09818512/officers gives 2 results. The first one is for "NORTHWESTERN MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED" with a Correspondence address of 145-157, St John Street, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 4PW. A search on this address took me to this website: http://interfraud.org/ni_british_connection.htm which states "The UK address. 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY. According to a BBC report, this is the address used by a company which sells its use as a registered office address. Because there does not seem to be an obligation to check that users of the service are legitimate companies, criminals are attracted to it. According to the BBC, the address is in common use among fake companies operating "boiler room" fake share scams."
6. There are a bunch of bizarre websites associated with Eclipse finance that made no sense and had domains created around the same time as both TBS and Eclipse. All have privacy settings so you can't see who created them:

So basically it doesn't add up well. I'm pretty sure my friend will never see his money again.

Hello,

I've been a corporate client of the MAS (managed account services) provided by TBS through the Eclipse Finance broker. I created a 25k account sometime around August 2015.

From what I see here, there appears to have been some confusion about what part of the "profit" (or fund insurance as EC puts it, when they refer to the 5%) would be available for withdrawal, on a monthly basis, a month after the MAS started. It seems to me there's been a misunderstanding, as EC has a very strict policy towards requirements, once they give a bonus. I do understand their reason to do so, since it is through the commissions on each winning trade that they make their profits. It wouldn't be beneficial to the broker if they allowed you to withdraw without limitations 1-2 months after the MAS was activated, since they provided a 100%+ bonus (depending on your package) on your initial deposit.

In my case I have NOT withdrawn any funds yet - but it was understood that it was a condition for receiving a bonus. Terms and conditions are available for reading on EC's website: eclipse-finance.com/terms_and_conditions (Section 11).

In my case, I've negotiated a contract with them, which states that "The matching bonus deposit becomes available to Customer after vesting is complete or on the 15th of May 2016, whichever comes first. It is agreed that after that date, the 15th of May 2016, withdrawal restrictions related to the Eclipse-Finance Bonus Policy will no longer apply. The minimum term of this agreement is 8 months based on the date, the 1st of August 2015, the customer started MAS."

So, according to this contract, I'll be able to withdraw funds without limitation at max May 15th. As you can see, there is a minimum term of 8 months, which, I believe, is the amount of time that EC finds needed for making a proper ROI on the given bonus.

I'll definitely post here again once I've made my first withdrawal, in about a month. I look forward to seeing if your claim that EC is a scam is legitimate. My personal belief, at the time being, is that EC is not a scam - I have received a good service from them so far and I've been given no reason to doubt their legitimacy.

However I cannot be 100% certain, not until I do make a first withdrawal, planned on May 15th.

As for TBS, while I believe it is impossible to guarantee a specific performance, I do believe they've done well thus far (I was not given any guarantee on their performance, nor have I asked for it). There's been months more profitable than others, of course. But I've never had a single negative week so far. My current share of profit + initial deposit + bonus is well above 100k.

I'll keep you informed about whether or not I am able to make my first withdrawal without limitation on May 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back