economic calendar news

Looking at economic calendar is necessary for inter day traders. Its because for inter day traders and scalpers a little bad move in market can cause loss so they have to beware of news time.

We have many such types of trading opportunities in which we have to think and decide which trading is going to be beneficial to us :)

If you want to trade on news, you have to understand the outcome of many news to conclude what's that particular currency is going to do in future regarding those results. Only then you can trade on news for long terms

If you want to trade on news, you have to understand the outcome of many news to conclude what's that particular currency is going to do in future regarding those results. Only then you can trade on news for long terms

News trading is not an easy task for us and we all know that whenever we are doing news based trades then the risks are always high :)

News trading is not an easy task for us and we all know that whenever we are doing news based trades then the risks are always high :)

You are right, many times there are whipsaws in prices that can make your positions look miserable, so its better to instead of doing guessing trading one should remain on the safe side by not trading news.

You are right, many times there are whipsaws in prices that can make your positions look miserable, so its better to instead of doing guessing trading one should remain on the safe side by not trading news.
Many trader that based on technical analysis they will stay away from the market if there are news high impact will released, often after news has been released then making pair move in spike movement and quickly move to vice versa

Many trader that based on technical analysis they will stay away from the market if there are news high impact will released, often after news has been released then making pair move in spike movement and quickly move to vice versa

It is true that traders are looking for more income from their trading which is only possible when they keep their efforts in the right direction and start earning profits :)

We should follow the economic calendar for acquiring all important information on the financial health of various economics that are really supportive to trade for all time especially during news.

We should follow the economic calendar for acquiring all important information on the financial health of various economics that are really supportive to trade for all time especially during news.

I will see the Economic calendar before i will plan any of my trades and the reason is that it gives me information about the news that is going to come in the markets :)

I mostly try to avoid trading near news time, but if my position is open I take extra care. I don't want to lose any profit that is current running in my account.

I mostly try to avoid trading near news time, but if my position is open I take extra care. I don't want to lose any profit that is current running in my account.
I see so many trader especially that based on technical analysis they prefer to avoid news especially high impact, with reason news impact often making movement being randomly

Back