economy collapse? what safe choice do we have?, brokers or bankers?

amiez

Private
lately I've been listening to my old friend and he is a forex trader long before me, he told me to beware, the economy is slowly but surely to collapse... as there is far too many things that happening, factory been closed, bank been closed one by one, company been merged and some major investor is pulling back their investment from foreign land.

and I've been reading.. some say "yes, it will happen" and some say it was rubbish,

but all in all, if it is true then? what would happen to our money with the brokers or bankers? as i read about alpari incident, so how safe are our money with them? or do you play safe? deposit small, and whenever you've got profit, just withdraw it.

and the important Q?, which one is safe, truly toady toast safe? offshore banks or brokers?

as long as you give them money, methink they would more than sincere with you... hahahaha... but if you start to take money from them .. you'll see their true form then.. :cool:

Last edited:
I prefer to believe physical precious metals for instance gold. This is also why gold are the most precious items when war. Another thing is our fiat currencies is just a piece of "trustworthy paper". If someday no matter war or economy collapse, it might worth just a piece of paper but gold wouldn't. Of course it is not likely to happen but it doesn't mean it won't happen. Hence my answer is both untrustworthy.

I'm for risk differentiation and that's why I put some of my money on a bank account, another part of them I use for trading and the rest is for a rainy day.

I do not trust banks. But I believe that we will have to look for some new ways to implement our wishes and ideas.

I will vote to continue active work in the market, because there will always be opportunities for profit. But the strategy I will always be able to change, the main thing is to avoid panic and keep motivation to cope with difficulties!

Back