Edgedale Finance not admitting receipt of wire transfer

rupert

Recruit
I was able to negotiate an agreement with Mr Gold of Edgedale Finance for a payment of US$40,000 as full loan payment for one of my friend's niece. The wire transfer was made and the company practicaly shut the email communication with me thereby not acknowledging receipt of the transfer. They even have threaten legal action for non payment.

I am not sure it is proper for me to use this opportunity to send this notification to Mr Gold and Mr Michael Smith of Edgedale. I have tried other methods without any success.

I am thinking of going to Times of Israel. Maybe they can help contacting the company.

I was able to negotiate an agreement with Mr Gold of Edgedale Finance for a payment of US$40,000 as full loan payment for one of my friend's niece. The wire transfer was made and the company practicaly shut the email communication with me thereby not acknowledging receipt of the transfer. They even have threaten legal action for non payment.

I am not sure it is proper for me to use this opportunity to send this notification to Mr Gold and Mr Michael Smith of Edgedale. I have tried other methods without any success.

I am thinking of going to Times of Israel. Maybe they can help contacting the company.
Can we have a website address, please?
edgedalefinance.com is not the correct one I guess.

Oops, sorry! Didn't see this column. Still very new here.

Thanks for your reply which is comforting. The website is: edgedalefinance.com. I believe
they have taken down the website. Tried getting into the website without any success.

I am uploading some files for your information. Hope it helps. If there is any thing else, let me know and I will try and send it. Something is wrong. I couldn't download the emails that I had with David Gold and Michael Smith. Could they have embedded something in the files? I could only download the wire transfer we made to them.

Attachments

• EDF Transfer.pdf
    738.2 KB · Views: 23
Don't seemed to be able to download some files from my usb stick. Any suggestion what I should do?
Thanks

Hello, Rupert,
You can try going to your bank and ask them about the recall process.

also, are you certain that these criminals are based in Israel? I am asking because if that is true, I will be able to help you get to them with some connections, if recalling the transfer fails.

Hi John
Thanks for volunteering to help. It is very kind of you.
I am happy to inform you that she was able to get back the wire transfer that was made. I don't know how this happen, just that the receiving bank returned the money after
about 3-4 weeks.
This is amazing and whoever had a hand in helping my friend's niece I want to say, on her behalf, a BIG thank you! and May God bless you.

Warm regards
Rupert

Dear FX Master

Just want to inform you that my friend's niece was able to recover the wire transfer which I mentioned earlier. We do not know how this happened but the receiving bank
returned the money after holding to it for 3-4 weeks. If someone had a hand in helping to resolve this problem, I want to express, on her behalf, a profound 'Thank You' and May God bless you!.

As a background to this matter, my friend's niece was in the course of dealing with them was pressured in making an insured trade with the company's loan of US$100,000. It was purported that the
trade was successful and brought her account to US$351,000 in her favour. Of course, they came back to collect on the loan. I countered by requesting the loan be set-off against the
credit balance in her account. This will have left her in a credit balance of US$215,000 that the company will have owed her. They insisted that she paid first before they will released the amount. Based on all the bad, past experiences which the company had with their clients that your website faithfully reported, I realised that the minute the US$100,000 was paid, the money is gone.Which is why I didn't agree. My friend's niece requested me to inform the company she will not pursue for the US$251,000 owing to her if this matter is considered close.

On another note, she had invested with her own savings about US$30,000 nett in earlier tradings. She is donating this amount if anyone can recover it to an established fund to help all Israeli children. She prays for the peace for Jerusalem.

I have no doubt your website had a big part in helping her resolve her problem and I want to say, on her behalf, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for all that you have done. God bless you!

Warmest regards
Rupert.

Dear FX Master

Just want to inform you that my friend's niece was able to recover the wire transfer which I mentioned earlier. We do not know how this happened but the receiving bank
returned the money after holding to it for 3-4 weeks. If someone had a hand in helping to resolve this problem, I want to express, on her behalf, a profound 'Thank You' and May God bless you!.

As a background to this matter, my friend's niece was in the course of dealing with them was pressured in making an insured trade with the company's loan of US$100,000. It was purported that the
trade was successful and brought her account to US$351,000 in her favour. Of course, they came back to collect on the loan. I countered by requesting the loan be set-off against the
credit balance in her account. This will have left her in a credit balance of US$215,000 that the company will have owed her. They insisted that she paid first before they will released the amount. Based on all the bad, past experiences which the company had with their clients that your website faithfully reported, I realised that the minute the US$100,000 was paid, the money is gone.Which is why I didn't agree. My friend's niece requested me to inform the company she will not pursue for the US$251,000 owing to her if this matter is considered close.

On another note, she had invested with her own savings about US$30,000 nett in earlier tradings. She is donating this amount if anyone can recover it to an established fund to help all Israeli children. She prays for the peace for Jerusalem.

I have no doubt your website had a big part in helping her resolve her problem and I want to say, on her behalf, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! for all that you have done. God bless you!

Warmest regards
Rupert.
You are most welcome Rupert and please confirm that your or your cousin's issue has been resolved.

Back