Elite Earners Club - claims up to 15% weekly

Before I continue with the investigation, I suggest anyone who is interesting in knowing more about HYIPS and Ponzi Scheme description to read this article written by Pharaoh, you'll notice that the e-currencies trading methods are much older than we think, it's just becoming more and more popular with the advance of the internet and how quickly can reach new audience, avid for quick and easy money. This article has been posted before here, but it's always good to remember for those who missed the initial thread.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/ponzi-schemes-and-hyips-free-money-traps.3959/

No creo que pueda mantenerse con ese nivel ganancia por mucho tiempo. El sistema Ponzi puede durar un año y en este caso creo que puede durar menos y luego escapar, porque son rendimientos semanales. Para que pueda durar más de un año, tiene que haber un gran flujo de personas invirtiendo, y como es piramidal no hay tiempo que soporte, ni estructura que se mantenga activa. También puede durar más, si de esos fondos, sólo sacan una cantidad menor y el resto se lo reparten a los socios del sistema , pero si son muchos, administrar tantas cuentas y remitir las ganancias a sus dueños en forma semanal es algo imposible. Felicito al detective de la divisa, porque este reporte va a salvar a muchos de caer en esta oferta de inversión. Estos estafadores crean empresas, simulando ser legales, desaparecen cuando ya han logrado el objetivo y luego de haber dejado pasar un tiempo aparecen con otra empresa. Es labor de las autoridades hacerle el seguimiento, porque estafan a miles de inocentes. El detective de la divisa ha dado a conocer esto que huele a estafa

Yeah, I agree, although they don't say it's a fixed income, they are promising 10 to 15% for life, no one can promise such huge returns.

Of course they can . . . promise. Delivery on the promise is another matter entirely.

Who knows, they may be able to pay it for life - the life of the Ponzi scheme that is.

Another client commented regarding FPA thread, now Tamoor disabled the comments session, most probably to avoid panic among investors, at least some investors recognised that the only guarantee they have regarding their funds is the TRUST that the manager will give the money back, which in my opinion, it's completely irresponsible, it just increases the chances of being scammed.

Attachments

• Elite Earners Club - FPA Question 4.png
    Elite Earners Club - FPA Question 4.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 1
No creo que pueda mantenerse con ese nivel ganancia por mucho tiempo. El sistema Ponzi puede durar un año y en este caso creo que puede durar menos y luego escapar, porque son rendimientos semanales. Para que pueda durar más de un año, tiene que haber un gran flujo de personas invirtiendo, y como es piramidal no hay tiempo que soporte, ni estructura que se mantenga activa. También puede durar más, si de esos fondos, sólo sacan una cantidad menor y el resto se lo reparten a los socios del sistema , pero si son muchos, administrar tantas cuentas y remitir las ganancias a sus dueños en forma semanal es algo imposible. Felicito al detective de la divisa, porque este reporte va a salvar a muchos de caer en esta oferta de inversión. Estos estafadores crean empresas, simulando ser legales, desaparecen cuando ya han logrado el objetivo y luego de haber dejado pasar un tiempo aparecen con otra empresa. Es labor de las autoridades hacerle el seguimiento, porque estafan a miles de inocentes. El detective de la divisa ha dado a conocer esto que huele a estafa

Estoy de acuerdo con usted, mi parece un invensor que conoce del mercado Forex y otros tipos de inversiones. Lamentablemente hay muchas personas que non piensan como nosotros y inverten sin hacer una completa investigación.

I agree with you, it looks to me you're an investor who knows the Forex Market and other type of investments. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who don't think like us and invest without making a full investigation.

This is a type of people who invest and bring people without thinking on the consequences, as long the money is pouring down in their bank accounts ( in this case in their e-wallets), this is what matters, if this one collapses, they will move to another one and so on.

So investors should trust Elite Earners Club, since all discussion of trust has been banned. :p

So investors should trust Elite Earners Club, since all discussion of trust has been banned. :p

Yeh, it's all about trust, you trust and stop talking about it on social media, otherwise you're no longer welcome.

This remembers me one Forex Investment where I deeply investigated, the staff told me that I should trust my friends, if they are making money, I should make money as well.

I didn't invest and all my friends invested. as a result, all of them got scammed on a unregulated Forex investment this year and there is nothing they can do about it, some of them had to resign from their job and run away from the country they were working for, because they couldn't re-pay the loans anymore, so keep that in mind those who want to invest on an unregulated investment, regardless if it's Forex, stocks or other investment type. You should stop this type of mindset, such as "I got my money back, I don't care about other people, or " As long it last enough time for me to make my money back, it worth trying"

This is the mindset the scammers are looking for: Greedy people willing to invest, even though if starts with only $100,00, it's enough to attract more and more clients and grew the investment quite substantially.

Last updated, $2.4 Million reached in deposits in 10 weeks.

Now that Forex50 Investments apparently has scammed everyone, the investors from other investments are very worried about the same thing happen to Elite Earners Club, so some admin people started to try to calm everyone down.

Now there is something that caught my attention, Tamoor Tariq, the creator and the trader behind Elite Earners Club has visited Dubai to meet up with some investors and to make it the investment regulated. He posted a video about It on his group, here is the transcription.

" Some of you may be wandering where I've been, I have not posted regular updates as usual, I'm here in Dubai, the purpose of my visit was to meet a couple of lite forex representatives, to ensure the safety of our funds, as some members raised some concerns about the investment, specially on some online forum, most of them a fake, posted by the competitors, but we can't judge a broker or make our decision based on those review, I base my decision on from my experience, I came here, I've met them, I've seen how they work, our accounts are ECN, they are distributed direct to the liquidity providers, we are very safe with lite forex, I've discussed the security of our funds with our broker.

In the next couple of weeks, we'll be signing some legal documents to ensure the safety of the funds, and this should take few weeks. In our trading reports, in the next following weeks, we will not able to show the account numbers anymore, this is what's happened. A few people went to the office (lite forex) in the Philippines, to confirm the account numbers, a few people can do thing that are not good for us. In the future, we will have to hide the account numbers, but everything else will be opened, as we always do, to be transparent.

We started the procedure of register EEC, and register the business in Dubai, but this doesn't mean we will be a regulated hedge fund, guys there is a huge difference between a regulated hedge fund and a forex fund that we are running, for a regulated hedge fund, we have to disclose the all of the identify documents to the regulated authority and where you (the clients) are getting the funds as a proof of payment, we may look at that in the future, because it has a lot of complication, specially for the investors.

I've been thinking about it, we should have some sort of regulation, so no one will be able to question our integritiy and our existence.

So this brings me to the most exciting news, how would you feel if the broker, if we are our own brokers? Here we go guys, we are starting our own Forex brokerage firm, fully regulated, fully legal, we'll have offices in 2 countries, we've done most of the paperwork, we've taken 2 investors onboard with us, it doesn't mean we will have stop trading with Lite Forex, but again, having our own brokerage firm, it will take our brand to another level. Guys, our own brokerage firm, guys this is biggest news so far, I've still got a couple of months, we closed deals with a couple of investors, we started the paperwork it will take about 3-4 months for the business to be registered and after we'll regulate with the regulated authorities, it's going to be a regulated broker firm, it will be called Elite Forex, guys we'll take this brand to a different level, I hope you guys are excited about it.

I'm working for the stability of this program, I'm working to make this brand huge, to make a Billion Dollar business, I'm not going to rest until I've done this. I want this to be my legacy, I want people to remember with me. This is it, we started the paperwork, we're going to visit a couple of countries, the people that I've have partner up with will.

Then again, just to make it clear, Elite Earners Club and Elite Forex are 2 different things, Elite Forex will be our forex brokerage firm, which will be trading in 3-4 months time, I hope you are as excited as I am, I'll be posting regular updates about the developments about it, as soon we get the regulation and once the business is registered, we'll be updating you.

I'll be staying in Dubai for the next 2 days, I've signed the documents, we'll be registering Elite Earners Consultation to help and to facilitate our investors, to provide better consultation to our investors, second, we are here to manage the funds, register the business here, register in bank accounts, I'll be going over some paper work here and we have some more news: we'll be taking 2 more traders on our trading team, they are from Lite Forex, very very good traders and we will starting our new trading accounts.

I just hope you guys are excited as I am, enjoy the rest of the week, take care, good bye".

This is the transcription of the audio where Tamoor Tariq describes that his investment is going to be registered.

Among all HIYPS out there, I have to confess that this is a good news, we'll be keeping monitoring this one and see how it unfolds, I'm still skeptical about the consistency of +10 to 15% weekly profits as I never met anyone capable of doing that, but if gets registered and possible regulated as a broker, show trading results on myfxbook, remove the money from his personal trading account (where all the clients money are at the moment) and put then on a segregate bank account, on each client's name andregulate the investment with a reputable authority. Then I'll be interesting in looking closely to this investment.

Attachments

• Elite Earners Club 2.4 M reached 04-02-17.png
    Elite Earners Club 2.4 M reached 04-02-17.png
    684.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Elite Earners Club comment about Forex50.png
    Elite Earners Club comment about Forex50.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 1
Back