Empire Binary Option is associated with Option Robot and is scamming people

Senjoy

Recruit
Hi all,

I created an account with Option Robot. The Robot said you can have a choice of brokers but realistically they tied me up with Empire Binary Option. I received a call from the officials who told me they are from Option Robot. I asked them to hook me up with 'Tradorax' but they fraudulently hooked me up with Empire Option and made me deposit $250 over the phone. Later the guy promised me to switch me over to 'Tradorax' but even after 24 hours they did not. When I called them to ask the status for it, they are now forcing me to trade with the $250 that I have with Empire Option. Luckily I haven't traded that money and is trying to get it refunded to me and close the account but they are denying me to do so. Anybody here with the same experience? Need your help guys!!

Hi all,

I created an account with Option Robot. The Robot said you can have a choice of brokers but realistically they tied me up with Empire Binary Option. I received a call from the officials who told me they are from Option Robot. I asked them to hook me up with 'Tradorax' but they fraudulently hooked me up with Empire Option and made me deposit $250 over the phone. Later the guy promised me to switch me over to 'Tradorax' but even after 24 hours they did not. When I called them to ask the status for it, they are now forcing me to trade with the $250 that I have with Empire Option. Luckily I haven't traded that money and is trying to get it refunded to me and close the account but they are denying me to do so. Anybody here with the same experience? Need your help guys!!

how did you deposit the money? If its via Credit card then instant contact your card support and ask for the Cargeback.

I did not have any other USA accepted option. Anyway I do not want to trade with those guys anymore after this experience.

Just to update on the situation, the advisor of Empire Option asked me to send my documents to process a refund. I'm hoping I receive all my money back. It's been 48 hours now and no response yet

As mentioned before, this guy asked for my documents to process a refund and now he says that by sending the documents I have authorized the payment provided to Empire Option. When I asked for a refund, they mentioned that I have to invest and there is no way back or refund that they are going to issue. Can someone shed some light on it please? I am filing a complaint against them as my unused funds fraudulently taken from me is not being refunded back

sounds to me like these binary scumbag so called brokers are starting to get desperate.....any and every $250 they can get.
one question.did you accept some kind of bonus from them and if not what possible reason can they give for not giving you a refund on your untraded account?

sounds to me like these binary scumbag so called brokers are starting to get desperate.....any and every $250 they can get.
one question.did you accept some kind of bonus from them and if not what possible reason can they give for not giving you a refund on your untraded account?
I did not accept any bonus from them. The reason they are giving me is that I have to trade the money I deposited with them. I did not trade my deposit since I realized that they are scamming people

I did not accept any bonus from them. The reason they are giving me is that I have to trade the money I deposited with them. I did not trade my deposit since I realized that they are scamming people
hmm if you did not accept a bonus under what possible conditions can they insist that you trade the account?

hmm if you did not accept a bonus under what possible conditions can they insist that you trade the account?
I am not sure. What they are claiming right now is that with my authorization I deposited the money into their broker account and now I won't be able to withdraw it until I invest and trade with that money. I'm sure what would be the next steps regarding this

Back