Esplanade Market Solution - SCAM

Alex,

I explained that if you wanted to deny that you are the CEO, you should do it publicly in this thread. Instead, you wrote back...

"How much will it cost to remove all thread?"

Instead of wasting my time privately replying to a bribe attempt, I'm going to reply here in the disputed thread itself.

The FPA does NOT take bribes.

The only way money could get a thread removed is if you buy the FPA. Then you can add and remove anything you like. If you do this, you will need to hire a new person to run the forums and reviews, as well as new reviews and forums moderators. All of us would resign if someone bought the site to be able to manipulate what could and could not be posted by forums members and reviewers.

Alexander Orlov is founder of companies ООО "ГОУПАБЛИК ИНВЕСТ" and ООО "Файнэст".
Гоупаблик Инвест, situated in St. Petersburg. They do same proccess that they do as Esplanade Market Solutions. I prepare Letter to Central Bank of Russia, that ООО "Гоупаблик Инвест" scam peoples.

This is photo Alexander Orlov.
For this moment i prepare topic in newspaper, with full information about Alexander Orlov and his partners.

After do new steps i Inform you.
Waiting next step...

Attachments

• гоупабликинвест.jpg
    гоупабликинвест.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • файнэст.jpg
    файнэст.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Alexander-Orlov.jpg
    Alexander-Orlov.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 0
A few more facts that they mislead customers.

1. Documents and form, in top writing - Address: 30/F Singapore Land Tower, 50 Raffles Place, Singapore 048623, Phone +6531585106, Website: www.esplanade-ms.com
2. But I have letter from Police in Singapore, that Esplanade Market Solutions don't register in Singapore and don't have any offices in Singapore.

This fact i writing to Moscow police, Introduction misconception

How are you can comment this fact? @Alex Espalande MS

Attachments

• loan.jpg
    loan.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • withdrawal.jpg
    withdrawal.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 0
  • cai.jiarong.jpg
    cai.jiarong.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello All,
Last time, I informed all FPA members about Esplanade Market Solutions.
This is SCAM broker. Please see more information in link
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/esplanade-market-solution-scam.49327/
Some facts that is SCAM
1. Documents and form, in top writing - Address: 30/F Singapore Land Tower, 50 Raffles Place, Singapore 048623, Phone +6531585106, Website: www.esplanade-ms.com
But Singapore Police wrote that Esplanade Market Solutions not register in his jurisdiction.

2. This very important for ALL FPA MEMBERS. CEO of Esplanade Market Solutions - Alexander Orlov, try to give bribes. OUR thread have tag #bribe attempts
3. Alexander Orlove steal money more than 800 peoples from one night.
https://www.lsm.kz/kapital-ekspert-zhaloby
4. After "trading operatios", in my account keep 599USD. But after 3 month, my account was -4400, without any operations.
5. Real price and in his trading board is different.

Original website - www.esplanade-ms.com
my website - www.esplanade-ms.ru

Back