Esplanade Market Solution scam?

alaska27

Recruit
Hello. The broker doesn't withdraw my money. I ordered it on 14th after the working day, nevertheless there is still no money. I have never had any delay or problems with this broker before. Sometimes they withdrew in the period of 24 hours, the longest one in my experience. Usually I receive money in 3 hours after the order. I wrote to the support asking why I the withdrawal had not been made yet, in a moment, they answered that money would come. I was glad to hear it but several hours later, got that there was nothing to be happy about. I wish they have withdrawn me money as quicky I they answered. So, I think that the broker have some problems and now just lingers, waiting other traders to top up their accounts. In my opinion, Esplanade Market Solutions is a scam.

Hello. The broker doesn't withdraw my money. I ordered it on 14th after the working day, nevertheless there is still no money. I have never had any delay or problems with this broker before. Sometimes they withdrew in the period of 24 hours, the longest one in my experience. Usually I receive money in 3 hours after the order. I wrote to the support asking why I the withdrawal had not been made yet, in a moment, they answered that money would come. I was glad to hear it but several hours later, got that there was nothing to be happy about. I wish they have withdrawn me money as quicky I they answered. So, I think that the broker have some problems and now just lingers, waiting other traders to top up their accounts. In my opinion, Esplanade Market Solutions is a scam.
Is this https://esplanade-ms.com/en/ correct website?

Due to regulations,a withdrawal can take 3 days, this period is not over and you're already in panic and make other traders worry as well. Don't ring the alarm bells till the maximum regulated period is over. You can keep chatting with the support but to complain about the broker is not a good idea.

You're right, https://esplanade-ms.com/en/ It's broker's site. I'd like to pinpoint that I have never faced such long delays with this broker before. Usually, when I wrote to the support, the process was faster. In this case they answered to wait but there is still no any withdrawal. I used to have this situation with another broker and it was the beginning of the broker's scam. My last messages to the support dated December 16, 2017 were just ignored.

No, I didn't, why? Do you think that they shouldn't respond and solve problem situations on Saturdays?

Let's sum up. The order was made at the end of the working week. The regulated period isn't over yet and you're already complaining.To my mind, the support was bombarded with your silly and angry messages and stopped answering, because you cannot understand the information they give you. Probably, they even punished you for your obstinatenes and postponed your withdrawal till the last day of the regulated period. If I were them I would do this. If you ordered the withdrawal on December 14, wait your money on December 19.

I'm sorry, I was wrong. I got my money. The support wrote to me that there was a delay because the support was changing server. They intentionally were going to do it at the end of the week in order to make everything in time and not delay any withdrawals for more than 3 days. Why couldn't have they written it right away?

Would you have listened to them, if they had written you this straightaway? From the beginning you told that they were just buying time and didn't want to hear anything. :D

I'm wondering am I the only one who doesn't know how to trade?
Well I guess Admin can "resolved" this thread if he's agree

Back