Etana.com Spam and thread hijacking

Miroslav5411

Etana employee and spammer
Israel government officially banned Option Brokers 2 weeks ago. I think its time till the other regulators also start chasing them out of their countries with legal orders.

I found an article from one FX news publisher on Funds Safety, hope you find it helpful comparic.com/protect-capital-trading-forex

You didn't mention two things. First, the article you claim you "found" is a promotional article for Etana.com written by the company. Second, you are promoting Etana without mentioning that you work for Etana in many of your posts.

You are wrong about Israel banning binary options 2 weeks ago. If you had read the articles about the subject, you would know that those reports were about progress on a potential law, not about a law being approved.

Spam Cat wonders if all Etana.com employees are as unethical, dishonest, and misinformed as you are.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hello to all Forex enthusiasts. I`d like to contribute by sharing some FX industry insights on Funds Protection.

Traders can enjoy the benefit of having their deposits protected by a financial custodian knowing that their funds are truly segregated.
This engenders a level of trust between brokers and traders where there is more accountability and transparency reducing the anxiety that both parties exhibit when it comes to talking about transactions, disbursements, and compliance procedures.
I have attached a PDF on the topic.

Spam Spam Spam Spam
in Education areas of the forums

Attachments

• Etana_One_pager_Traders.pdf
    1,015 KB · Views: 18
This sounds really interesting but is it safe? I have never heard of this kind of service before. How many brokers can you do this with?

Hello Lenox12, This service can be used by any trader and any broker as long as they Pass-through Compliance Check for KYC and AML.

To the FPA administrators, please do not consider my reply as an advertisement, I would just like to provide more inside to your community that there is an actual way for Traders, Money Managers and Investors to Trade safely on the Forex Market with Brokers without having to worry about the integrity of their deposits.

Please look up to Etana Custody - as of 2014 this is the only Financial Custodian providing a solution specific to fight with the conflict of interests that go between Brokers and Traders.
My name is Miroslav Ivanov, VP of Operations at Etana and It will be a great if we can open a discussion and get the support of traders to push this innovative service on to the Brokers.
YouTube video: o70bL0_T8fA

Your reply is nothing but an advertisement. Spammers like you claim they aren't really spamming because they want to" provide information about their important products and services" to potential customers. You posted multiple advertisements for Etana.com and didn't even bother to state you worked for them in some of your posts.

A financial institution that holds customers` financial assets (e.g. money) for safekeeping in order to minimize the risk of their theft or loss.
Essentially, a custodial account is a financial escrow account established in the client’s name and administered by a responsible person or entity, known as a custodian, who has a fiduciary obligation to the beneficiary.

Spam Video Link Removed

It seems like a case of "Clone Firm" ....
The original TeleTrade.EU is regulated by CySEC and has the following approved domains:
teletrade.eu; teletrade.es; teletrade.hu; teletrade.bg; teletrade.co.uk; teletrade-dj.it; teletrade-dj.ro;teletrade-dj.de; teletrade-dj.at; teletrade-dj.lv; teletrade-dj.cz; teletrade-dj.gr; teletrade-dj.lt; teletrade.pt; teletrade-dj.pl; teletrade-asia.com

what is the extension of their support email - like @teletrade.eu or something else?

Here is a good article about ways to protect your Deposit: comparic.com/protect-capital-trading-forex/

A "good article" about Etana.com, written by Etana.com, link posted by an Etana.com employee who failed to mention he works for Etana.com.

Hello Chriz-c, Depositing with a Credit Card is becoming very risky, because you don't know how much data (your Credit Card details) stays saved on the payment page and if he has the needed certificates for this. However its right now you should go to your bank and write a claim for a chargeback! Say that this was not authorized and done by you. the Bank will then go to the payment processor of this Broker firm and take the money back, and the broker will be probably fined for this complaint.

For next time, research the Broker better. Also, I recommend all traders to deposit funds with Brokers only through a Custodian bellow is good article on Funds protection. Hope that this will help you.
comparic.com/protect-capital-trading-forex

The "good article in funds protection" is nothing but a promotional article for Etana.com written by the Etana.

Back