Etoro Does Not Approve My Withdrawal

Dear FPA,
I wrote this letter because i feel so confuse to request withdrawal at Etoro (eToro - Online Forex Trading Platform). They always asked to me to send a withdrawal form. I sent that documents as clear as possible, but they asked it again. I made many succesful withdrawal before, but i think they are going worse now. hereby i submitted my corespondence with them:

1. At April 21, 2009 i requested for withdrawal with this email:

Jakarta, April 21st 2009

To : accounting@retailfx.com / accounting@etoro.com

Dear accounting,

Hereby I want to request a withdraw for amount USD 700. Please note this is my fourth withdrawal. So according to your rules I just need to submit a scanned copies of withdrawal request form. I hope I can get my money as soon as possible. If theres any question or any additional data that you need, please contact me via email: XXXXXXX@gmail.com or my phone at XXXXXXXX
Thank You!

Note: I always submitted the withdrawal form they required

2. And at April 22, 2009 They reply with this email:

Reference number: LTK15704366551X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Subject: Withdrawal Request & Docments
Dear Teguh Eko Prabowo ,

Thank you for contacting eToro.

In order to complete your withdrawal request please send us a withdrawal form filled out with all of your details and your withdrawal request details. You can find the withdrawal request form in the following link: https://cashier.4ecks.com/Cashier/cashout/CashoutForm.aspx

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,
eToro Support Team

Valeria

3. I think they want to cheat with me, and then i resend the withdrawal form to them. And i also wrote this email (at April 22, 2009):
Reference Ticktet: LTK15704366551X.

I want to inform you that in my previous email i have sent the withdrawal form. Hereby i resubmited the withdrawal form if you missed it..
Thank you!

Teguh Eko Prabowo

4. At April 24, 2009 they sent this email:
Reference number: LTK15704366551X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Dear Teguh,

We received your documents. Your request is currently being processed.

Best Regards,
eToro Support Team

5. At April 24, 2009 they sent this stupid email to me:
Dear Teguh Eko,

In order to complete your withdrawal request please send us a clear withdrawal form filled out with all of your details and your withdrawal request details. You can find the withdrawal request form in the following link: https://cashier.4ecks.com/Cashier/cashout/CashoutForm.aspx

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best Regards,

Hanna
eToro Support Team

6. I reply that email with this letter and i also resend the Very Clear Withdrawal Form to them:

Dear Etoro,
I have filled the withdrawal form CLEARLY with all of my details that you needed. Please dont cheat with me. I want my money back. If you not refund my money i will write a report to Forex Peace Army.Com. Please note that im already a member at that site. If today im not receive my money i will report you to FPA.

Best Regards,

Teguh Eko Prabowo

7. And at April 25, 2009 they received my documents:
Reference number: LTK15704401501X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Subject: eToro - Customer Support
Dear Customer,

We received your documents. Your request is currently being processed.

Best Regards,
eToro Support Team

Steve

8. At April 29, 2009 i asked about my withdrawal process with this letter:
Subject:
Withdrawal Request (LTK15704366551X)
Jakarta, April 29 2009

Dear Etoro,

I asked for withdrawal ((USD 700) since April 21st 2009. Its already 8 days since i requested the withdrawal but my withdrawal is still not success. Can you please send my money A.S.A.P! Why the process took very long time. I hope today you will give my money back or i will report you as a SCAMMERS to All of Forex Traders Community. Thanks for ur attention.

--
Teguh Eko Prabowo
username: xxxxxxxxxx

9. And then they i answer with this letter:
Dear Customer,

For withdraw you need wait five business day,but im checking to you this question.

Best Regards,
eToro Support Team

Juliana

10. I confirm that letter with this:
LTK15704366551X

Dear Etoro Support,
Do you notice that my withdrawal process already taken 7 business days (since April 21, 2009) ? Why i still dont get my money? Is Etoro already changed to a Scammer Brokers? I've just wrote to Forex Peace Army to report this problem.

11. And finally they sent this VERY STUPID email to me:
Dear Prabowo,

Unfortunately we did`nt get a clear copy of your withdrawal request. Please file it again at the following link and send it to us as soon as possible in order to complete the withdrawal process https://cashier.4ecks.com/Cashier/cashout/CashoutForm.aspx .

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Best Regards,

eToro Support Team

->
Dear FPA, they always give me stupid reason and dont approve my withdrawal. Please help, my money withdrawal is depend on you. I want to send the evidence but i dont where i have to send it.

Thanks For Your Attention

Best Regards,

Finally Etoro Approved My Withdrawal

After more than 8 business days, etoro approved my withdrawal and sent my money to paypal. Thank's a lot to FPA, and anyway thanks a lot to Etoro.

Old trick

Your POS broker just showed its true colors! That is the 1st trick they use to keep your money. DELAYING TACTICS! When I withdrawal money from these thieves , I always stop trading that account. It just proves that your Broker is a FOREX MONEY PIT. I would bail NOW!:)

8 business days? that's your "delay tactics"?

if you sent all the documents on time and the problem was completely theirs, then you deserve some kind of conpensation.

but to blame them that they're thieves? you're insane man, good luck with your rage management pills....

LoL

8 business days? that's your "delay tactics"?

if you sent all the documents on time and the problem was completely theirs, then you deserve some kind of conpensation.

but to blame them that they're thieves? you're insane man, good luck with your rage management pills....

LoL- Andy r u a Broker-or-a joker? And I dont take pills for my rage-I inject my medicine!:p

Eight days is a little early to call a broker a scam, but any sort of unexplained delay in a withdrawal is a big warning flag. Hopefully, this is a one time thing. If not, seriously consider changing brokers.

As far as Ernest goes, tranquilizer rifles are available at the FPA's armory and can be checked out for use on him at any time.
:p

First of all I would like to thank you for taking an interest in our trading platform!

eToro is a financial company and as one requieres it's customers to verify their identification. We choose to do so upon first withdrawal, some brokers do it at registration.
By sending some basic identification documents (from which you can hide sensitive info) the account will be verified and withdrawals will be sent without any problem.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@eToro.com

Valeria - eToro .

The guy who was complaining about the delays clearly stated that it was his 4th withdrawal. Unless there was a change in the required paperwork, he shouldn't have needed any additional documents.

Back