Etoro partners not paying commission !!!

Rainee

Recruit
I am from Singapore and have join Etoro partners. I have help them promote the partners link actively. My affliates commssion for the month of March 2012 is shown at $200USD. However i had contacted the Etoro manager Mr Chu JinXin on Facebook . But no response. I had also email etoro partners several times yet no reply from them.

I have ask my client to withdrwal all the deposits from Etoro as they face difficulties with server lagging and websites always hang.

I am under CPA ( Cost per Action ) scheme and Etoro just dont pay the commssion that we have help them to get clents.

This is to all who had join their affliates programme. Pls beware of this broker .I am from Singapore and alert all clients from Singapore of dealing with this broker in future for transaction. Do not help them to promote affliates links as they do not pay you the affliates money at all.

terenz_tan@hotmail.com

Email from Etoro partners

Email from Etoro partners:

Dear sir,

I was unhappy to read your comment on FXpeace domian, my name is Hilik and i'm the affiliate program manager in eToro.
I will chase the commission issue with Chu in order to finalize the matter. will update soon.

--

Thx,
Hilik

ETORO ParTNERS Cypus Brokers PLS BEWARE !!!!!

Email from Etoro partners:

Dear sir,

I was unhappy to read your comment on FXpeace domian, my name is Hilik and i'm the affiliate program manager in eToro.
I will chase the commission issue with Chu in order to finalize the matter. will update soon.

--

Thx,
Hilik

as OF today ONLY AFTER I DID A COMPLAIN TO fpa , THAN etoro REPLIES AND IT IS mARCH COMMINISON OF ONLY $200USD AND YET TILL NOW 16TH MAY , i HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COMMINISON WHICH I DESERVE. THEY PROMISED ME AND WHEN I TALK TO MY MANAGER HE ALWAYS DRAG. PLS BEWARE OF PARTNERSHIPS WITH THIS COMPANY. I AM A PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER AND TESETD MANY IB'S AND WEBSITES. ETORO HAVE VERY LATE PAYMENT OF CLIENTS WITHDRWAL AND ALSO BEWARE OF CYPRUS ETORO . SO MANY REPORTS HAVE BEEN SEEN ON NON FSA REGULATIONS AND ONLY WHAT REGULATIONS DO THEY HAVE??

ONLY U COMPAIN THEY WILL PAY U BUT ONCE U NEVER COMPLAIN THEY JUST DRAG YOUR MONEY WHICH IS ALREADY ALMOST 3 MONTHS. PLS DO NOT BE A VICTIM TO GIVE FREE ADVERTISING TO ETORO . SINGAPORE CLIENTS . ETORO IS A COPY TRADES AND ONLY FOR NEW BIES , IF U WANT TO LEARN FOREX TRADING ETROR IS NEVER THE PLACE A U WILL LOSS ALL YOUR MONEY WITH HIGH SPREAD , LAGGING SERVER ON WEB BASE , U CANT SEE MULTI CHARTS . AND WORST THEIR COPY TRADERS HAVE 1000 PIPS OR MAX 4000 PIPS STOP LOSS . TOP TRADErS CAN BUY EURO /USD AT 1.40000 AND STILL HOLD TILL NOW WHICH IS HOLDING FOR YRS SINCE 2009 . IS THIS WAY OF TRADING A TOP TRADER ?? IF YES THAN I CHALLENGE THEM IN BIGGER BROKERS LIKE FXCM OR ANY FSA REHLATED BROKERS IN A COMPETITION . SEE I AM BETTER OR THEY ARE BETTER . TOP TRADESR JUST BE PAID AT $10USD FOR 1COPY TRDAES AND MANY NEWBIES JUST COPY AND U SEE THE RECORDS. U WANT I CAN SCAM A TOP TRADE PORTFORLIO ANY TIME WITH ETORO. ------RAINEEfX

If you want to be an IB to any broker, start your campaign small and only scale up if the broker is good to your clients and also treats you professionally. The moment something like this happens, send a warning to all of your clients.

Back