Etoro Potential Scam Alert

adzy1981

Recruit
I recently joined Etoro

deposited $1,000. no matter how well you seem to do copying traders (who know what they are doing), you seem to continually lose money every day.

the next day i could not log into my etoro account. the day after that i got in and initiated a withdrawal for the remaining 800 dollers. as i could see that i had no chance of winning money, only ever losing, so i wanted to minimise the damage

since then i have been blocked from my account. look around they internet you will find many, many stories of etoros shady pratices

got an email to say that they have to deduct their bonus out of the remaining funds (oh and not to mention they charge you 25 dollers every time you seek to take your money back)

easy to deposit to this company and they make you jump through hoops trying to withdraw money from them.

will update you in 4 days to confirm they sent me my remaining funds via paypal.

You should make your case more organized, please be specific by listing your claims and attach proofs if possible.

Also, send an invitation through email and chat to Etoro so they will have the chance to reply to these allegations

First of all how do you deposited money and when?

If you deposited via Credit card then file charge back ASAP

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

One thing that I'm sure of is that Etoro has been around for years already and they are 100% legit. There might just be some sort of misunderstanding here.
1.gif

I recently joined Etoro

deposited $1,000. no matter how well you seem to do copying traders (who know what they are doing), you seem to continually lose money every day.

the next day i could not log into my etoro account. the day after that i got in and initiated a withdrawal for the remaining 800 dollers. as i could see that i had no chance of winning money, only ever losing, so i wanted to minimise the damage

since then i have been blocked from my account. look around they internet you will find many, many stories of etoros shady pratices

got an email to say that they have to deduct their bonus out of the remaining funds (oh and not to mention they charge you 25 dollers every time you seek to take your money back)

easy to deposit to this company and they make you jump through hoops trying to withdraw money from them.

will update you in 4 days to confirm they sent me my remaining funds via paypal.

Thank you for giving us a heads up. I will personally check their background and possible scam reports because incidentally, I was planning to open an account with them to test their social trading platform. Well as it turns out, I might have to wait a little bit longer.

I have the same experience, first few trades already been losing at least 5-10% per trade, gave up on them and immediately ask for withdrawal, was made to go thru lots of documentation submitting and hells to get account verified. Upon that, the worst have yet to come, i request specifically for withdrawal to be done via paypal and they claimed that they have deposit back to my credit card and require another 3-8 days before the money will be transferred back, Another USD$25 gone just for withdrawal and like all here i would not confirm if they would actually have done the transfer as there is no summary of history transaction for me to check. One of the worst experience, advise all to give it a miss. They are only good at marketing and advertising to make you deposit, when i comes for withdrawal, yu will have a hard time getting your money back. Totally bad experience for me with Etoro

Back