Resolved (via FOS) - Etx capital void profits!!

The client who made the last video got this answer from ETX Capital customer service:

"Dear XY

We are emailing you with regards to your ETX Capital account(s) .

Please note that, following an internal review, we have changed the setting of your account(s), resulting in a different execution mode. This means that trades on your account will be referred to our Trade Desk and executed manually.

Kind regards

Client Support"

This is the following answer I just got when I tried to get extra explanation about the video:

Dear Marcelo,

Thank you for your email.

We're not at liberty to discuss other clients accounts.

Unfortunately, we're unable to confirm that we'll not contact you for any other withdrawals as it is part of our procedure.

Is there anything else we can do for you?

Kind regards and have a great day

So I won't be able to get anything from them, but if something suspicious or similar happens on my account, I'll post here, so far I haven't trade this week.

The client who made the last video got this answer from ETX Capital customer service:

"Dear XY

We are emailing you with regards to your ETX Capital account(s) .

Please note that, following an internal review, we have changed the setting of your account(s), resulting in a different execution mode. This means that trades on your account will be referred to our Trade Desk and executed manually.

Kind regards

Client Support"

Manually, seriously? Do they also want the client to call them to execute the trades for him, like it was +10 years ago???

You don't call them. You submit the trades and their "dealing desk" gets around to manually entering the trades - sooner or later.

Being put on "manual execution" means that it's time to close your account and withdraw all your funds.

You don't call them. You submit the trades and their "dealing desk" gets around to manually entering the trades - sooner or later.

Being put on "manual execution" means that it's time to close your account and withdraw all your funds.
I agree, and I'm not happy with their answer to me, they didn't want to discuss another client's issue, but this is a serious one, but thanks to Taqi, he managed to expose this issue.

If I'm not satisfied with the upcoming answers from ETX, I most probably be closing my account very soon, although I haven't had any issues so far, I won't wait for the issues to appear.

Hi guys, this is the reply from Etx staff:

"Dear Marcelo

Thank you for your email.

We appreciate your email to make us aware of the conversation stated previously.

Unfortunately, we don't participate in any kind or forum discussions.

If you do have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily assist you.

Kind regards and enjoy your weekend'.

So most probably they won't come here, if the affected ones get an update regarding your profits being taken, please let us know.

Its interesting , they try to shut down a forum thread in Hungary. The truth is not good for them. Obviously no answer for the victims....

So you could ask them about the money : facebook.com/ennnvb?fref=ts Krisztian Gerecs..

forum.tozsde.hu/brokercegek/1099-etx-capital.html

Last edited by a moderator:
No answer and no money yet...

They have to signed as SCAM!!

We need to find more traders who are not getting their profits, because if just a few traders are not getting their profits among thousands of investors, it could be some isolated cases like yours and although it needs to be clarified properly, it can't simply be signed as a Scam, every company will face issues from time to time, I'd recommend you to file a complain to econsumer.gov as well to see if more people are being scammed, because as I said, I don't have issues at all.

Also check on FCA website to see if there are any complains about this issue or I'd suggest you to start one.

Keep recording your trades, print screen and make a video if possible, the more evidences you have, the better will be for you in case your new profits are taken off from you.

Back