Resolved (via FOS) - Etx capital void profits!!

If my bank decided to honor 99% of legitimate withdrawals and refused to process 1% of legitimate withdrawals, I'd close my account the same day I found out they were doing this.

I agree, but in every business we'll have happy and unhappy clients, we don't know the real history behind the trades, they look legit, but are they really legit? I told ETX to explain me the reasons of the trades not being honored and they said they are not allowed to discuss about other clients issues, but the answer from a clients posted here shows that his trades are being executed manually, I said that I want a proper explanation or I'll be closing my account and move to another broker, I won't wait for me to start having issues too, if they really want to keep the clients, is better come here and give a proper explanation.

They can lie to the facts, but the facts don't lie.

Its interesting , they try to shut down a forum thread in Hungary. The truth is not good for them. Obviously no answer for the victims....

So you could ask them about the money : facebook.com/ennnvb?fref=ts Krisztian Gerecs..

forum.tozsde.hu/brokercegek/1099-etx-capital.html

I doubt they'd answer other clients issues, but they are most probably reading our posts here.

ETX you better give a proper explanation, perhaps on your website.

I want to see the the day a big trader with several millions on his/her account decides to quit ETX because the lack of proper information, they would do everything to keep this client.

When I withdrew part of my profits in January, they called me to know why I was withdrawing and if I would add extra money in the future, I don't think I need to answer this question, I'm still a small fish among the big sharks, so if they were concerned with a client that has less than $10K in his account, they better be way more concerned if a big shark decides to close the account.

Good news for me and bad news for Etx Capital

As i mentioned before, i have sent my compliant to the ombudsman office couple months ago. They talked with Etx and right now i have my money. Etx has offered a settlement which contained i ll got my full profit in a week, I accepted it, and right now i have got the money.

So they obviously try to keep my money what is mean they are SCAM!!!

Congrats. This is proof that regulators do work - at least some of the time.

Back