EUR/USD Daily Video, 14 July 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Since today is last session of the week, let's take a look at some intraday setups, that should be completed till the end of the session:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Many thanks Sive ! A lot of people and a series of different technical approaches all pointed North for this weeks EURUSD . We all must remember , that we trade probabilities and that nothing is for certain at the stocks :) . So I had good SL´s this week , learned of your videos and just put all my long positions flat and will have a relaxed weekend . Lets enjoy without any stress the US news this afternoon :) . I wish you a great weekend and I am looking forward to your weekends analisis . Spasiba :) KB

Many thanks Sive ! A lot of people and a series of different technical approaches all pointed North for this weeks EURUSD . We all must remember , that we trade probabilities and that nothing is for certain at the stocks :) . So I had good SL´s this week , learned of your videos and just put all my long positions flat and will have a relaxed weekend . Lets enjoy without any stress the US news this afternoon :) . I wish you a great weekend and I am looking forward to your weekends analisis . Spasiba :) KB
Thank you, but now we can say that it was north indeed as inflation and consumption data were poor yesterday. Thus, it looks like I've confused your plans a bit... :rolleyes:

Back