EUR/USD Daily Video, 16 August, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

So, EUR has confirmed our suggestion of "irrational" behavior for bearish market and has completed nearest targets. Today we expect retracement down, probably to 1.1180 area. But overall situation here looks thrilling:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hmm..o_O. It seems 'All bets are off on further $ strength at the moment!? After yesterdays hold and close about 1.1175 i entered a long on EUR...but am still holding shorts too! ;)
You could say EUR is simply 'range bound' at the moment. Next level i have is 1.1470. If market breaks and holds above here..then 'who knows' as this means trend change on higher time frames..Right!? I'm still holding Kiwi & AUD longs..so this is 'hedging' my euro shorts..:)!
Ps. Did anybody see the huge H&S on Loonie which has just been completed!? I entered short on Friday and added yesterday. Could we see Loonie back at 1.15..!??

Back