EUR/USD Daily Video, 23 September, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Market returns to common sense after emotional reaction on Fed comments:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive,
I am a loyal and avid follower of your analysis and use it in my investment decisions, so thank you for your ongoing work.

I was hoping that you could have a look at WTI in your weekly analysis, I am interested in your views on the inverted H&S on the weekly chart and what your thoughts are?

Regards
Craig

Hi Sive,
I am a loyal and avid follower of your analysis and use it in my investment decisions, so thank you for your ongoing work.

I was hoping that you could have a look at WTI in your weekly analysis, I am interested in your views on the inverted H&S on the weekly chart and what your thoughts are?

Regards
Craig
Hi Craig,
yes, it could be H&S, but I do not like weekly bearish grabber on Crude Oil which suggests appearing of new low before potential upside reversal will happen. So, it is better to keep an eye on it and wait until it either will create this new low, or will be erased by upside action.
oil_w_26_09_16.png

Back