EUR/USD Daily Video, 25 September, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR re-established bearish action, but before we will take short position, we need to eliminate one risky issue:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

On my chart CAD$ has hit 1.3410! Although it has formed a Daily Pin Bar reversal here i have a sneaky feeling that the 1.3470 area is on the cards. In earlier videos i thought that you also mentioned this level Sive!? :)

On my chart CAD$ has hit 1.3410! Although it has formed a Daily Pin Bar reversal here i have a sneaky feeling that the 1.3470 area is on the cards. In earlier videos i thought that you also mentioned this level Sive!? :)
Hm, in FX Pro it seems that it has hit the level. Just draw an AB-CD on monthly chart (as we did in research) and you will get the number correctly. On my FX Pro it has hit it pips-to pips accuracy. It stands around 1.3420.

Back