EUR/USD Daily Video, 27 May, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR stands very close to our destintation point, but haven't got reversal pattern yet. May be we will see something on GDP revision and Yellen's speech today in the evening:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

WOW you are GREAT !! So clear and easy to understand. What I need to study to become good like you ?

WOW you are GREAT !! So clear and easy to understand. What I need to study to become good like you ?
"Trading with dinapoli levels" by Joe Dinapoli and "Trade What You See" by Pesavento are two super important books that Sive has been influenced by. Not bad to watch any 20-30 consecutive Sives videos on the Euro when he was doing them daily on just the Euro. It gives you a window into what a daily analysis and reanalysis looks like. Also time in the charts. Pay attention to Sives money management and read his forex education here at FPA. It's world class and is written by a real and profitable trader, not a wannabe trader/journalist.

Yes, Wave Rider is right.
When I studied, I've spent a lot of time on DiNapoli private forum, watch a lot of Kevin Riordan (DiNapoli expert) videos, almost for 3-4 year on 10-12 different assets weekly, make my own analysis.... Yes, books also...read 3-4 times or even more.
So, education needs time, but you study faster if you have FPA videos, because you see what tools and how to apply.

Thanks for your kind replays gentleman. I am new trader and right now I am kind of lost in ocean of information one the internet.
Only things that give me little confidence to continue to trade Forex is this website and Sive videos.
Rest of information from all over the places made big mess in my mind and on my trading account.
I know I need to learn fundamental knowledge first and than upgrade it to perfection.
Thanks again for your help.

Back