EUR/USD Daily Video, December 25, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Merry Christmas everybody,
don't be angry on me that I still say couple of words on current market:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
FELIZ NAVIDAD, Sive !!!

NOBODY should EVER be angry at anybody, life is too short and so precious.

MANY thanks for ALL the excellent lessons you give every time !!!
Looking forward to MANY more.

Dear Sive,

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. May God bless you with happiness, health and longevity with enough prosperity.

I follow your analysis daily and would like to thank you very much for your kind help.

Regards,

Chandra

Thank you Sive and a happy Christmas to you and yours, Thanks for you dedication to us for all you videos throughout the year and in the forex military school! If you happen to be in contact with Felix over the holiday season pass along our best wishes to him and his family also.
Best wishes to everyone, in health, happiness and prosperity to all its members and staff of FPA for the comming year.
Dermo.;)

Merry Christmas & Happy and Prosperous New year to All

Thank you very much Sive for all the great advice and analysis all year hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas dear sive sir...

FELIZ NAVIDAD, Sive !!!

NOBODY should EVER be angry at anybody, life is too short and so precious.

MANY thanks for ALL the excellent lessons you give every time !!!
Looking forward to MANY more.

Dear Sive,

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. May God bless you with happiness, health and longevity with enough prosperity.

I follow your analysis daily and would like to thank you very much for your kind help.

Regards,

Chandra

Thank you Sive and a happy Christmas to you and yours, Thanks for you dedication to us for all you videos throughout the year and in the forex military school! If you happen to be in contact with Felix over the holiday season pass along our best wishes to him and his family also.
Best wishes to everyone, in health, happiness and prosperity to all its members and staff of FPA for the comming year.
Dermo.;)

Thank you very much Sive for all the great advice and analysis all year hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Thanks, guys,
my best wishes to you as well. :)

There are no words to express the gratitude, and i m sure that i m talking on behalf of many many others, for the enormous amount of help we get everyday from your analysis and point outs. May you and your loved ones be blessed from god with health and happiness for all the years to come.
Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and healthy new year sir Sive sir.

Merry Christmas Mr. Sive sending best wishes to you sir and your dearest and I wish to thank you, watching your analysis I learn it to do it by my self . Thank you very much. :)

Thank you very much for your daily analysis, for your time, effort, dedication and selflessness to share with us all, congratulations on this holiday. Blessings to you and your whole family. Merry Christmas

Carlos

Back