EUR/USD Daily Video, November 20, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Today we talk on possible surprises in the beginning of the week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi, thanks for your good work, Sive!

If i took short pos already, should i close it, or hope to hit target, marked last friday.?
Now its in the break even.
Or take long, with hope to hit butterfly?

Mr sive .. you were so excellent during last week as always :)

i had a good profit on euro , yen and pound as well .. it works so perfect ..

really thx a lot

Hi, thanks for your good work, Sive!

If i took short pos already, should i close it, or hope to hit target, marked last friday.?
Now its in the break even.
Or take long, with hope to hit butterfly?
Hi buddy,
well I also had shorts on Friday but they were closed on breakeven by sleeping order.
As you still have it - take a look how market will open. If our suggestion will be wrong and EUR will drop - keep it. Think about moving stops to b/e when it will be possible.
If price will open somewhere around current level - may be it makes sense to close it.

Hi buddy,
well I also had shorts on Friday but they were closed on breakeven by sleeping order.
As you still have it - take a look how market will open. If our suggestion will be wrong and EUR will drop - keep it. Think about moving stops to b/e when it will be possible.
If price will open somewhere around current level - may be it makes sense to close it.
Fridays target achieved, Tokyo worked well :)
So now we are going long, to form shoulder of reversed HS.

Sive, fridays analysis has really worked out accordingly. I presume the earlier analysis is still play? With upside favored?

Sive, fridays analysis has really worked out accordingly. I presume the earlier analysis is still play? With upside favored?

Yes. In weekend we had the only concern about retracement down - how it will be with or without butterfly. Bundestag said - "without" butterfly ;)
But upside reversal step is valid anyway as it should come (and coming right now) after retracement been completed.

Mr sive you are marvelous :)

Buy euro from around 1.1720 :) .. i imagine where the target could reach ?

Back