eurjpy tip and trick for making profit

furugitenfx

Recruit
hi everybody, how many traders here trade with eurjpy pair.. im here want to share tip and trick.. this technic im used about more than one year.. profit can grow untill 1000% per.month, and minimum 200% .. if have trader to.learn how it working, can reply this.msg

hi everybody, how many traders here trade with eurjpy pair.. im here want to share tip and trick.. this technic im used about more than one year.. profit can grow untill 1000% per.month, and minimum 200% .. if have trader to.learn how it working, can reply this.msg
Can you tell more detail what tip that will shared, seems this is very interested topic, sometime I am also trade on eurjpy and usually this have corelation also with usdjpy, on few month back currency jpy has good average movement if compared with gbpusd and eurusd

tip im used in trading eurjpy is called break candlestick.. this trip is simple.. but ratio in 1 week is win... tomrorrow i will explain here how to trade with eurjpy pair... hope can help u make a profit

tip im used in trading eurjpy is called break candlestick.. this trip is simple.. but ratio in 1 week is win... tomrorrow i will explain here how to trade with eurjpy pair... hope can help u make a profit
Looking forward to hear your tactic.

Seems this is breakout strategy isn't or you will share trend follower, seems this very interested to learned using break candlestick and what timeframe that you will recommended

Seems this is breakout strategy isn't or you will share trend follower, seems this very interested to learned using break candlestick and what timeframe that you will recommended

I have seen some of the trading systems and i can say for sure that in my trading experience the Candlesticks have performed much better :D

hi everybody, im so sorry coz so bz lastweek, maybe tomorrow i will explain it, and show how it working.. timeframe is h1

I have seen some of the trading systems and i can say for sure that in my trading experience the Candlesticks have performed much better :D
Actually I am also like trade with candlestick pattern only, but sometime also look on indicator, and most decision still based on pattern candlestick and price action

Basically if only trading EURJPY without correlation and only technical, it might be hard to succeed because all YEN moves are highly correlated especially YEN big affect to indices. Looks more likely to breakout strategy but usually breakout just like rodeo bull to trade. Looking forward to see what's all about.

Okay so you are yet to explain the strategy :D. However, i like to trade in GBP/JPY and it has gigantic moves at times which makes u win or lose provided being on the right side of the market movement or not.

Back