Eurobondfx - Unable to withdraw Deposits

Keep in contact with the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Make sure to update them on Eurobondfx's continued refusal to return your money as well as their claim that they are trading even though you told them not to.

Have u got your money back already? I have deposited more than Eur 3100... The funds are there in my account and they are not using it to trade anymore. However, they simply refuse to reply to my withdrawal requests. It been two weeks and I have been mailing them regularly. I have also provided them the required docs. Is there any way, I can get the money back?

First, gather all the information you have on them. Everything regarding your deposit, your account, any terms on the website, etc. You'll be needing all of this.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Other places to complain depend greatly on 2 things. What country you are in and how you made your deposit(s).

First, gather all the information you have on them. Everything regarding your deposit, your account, any terms on the website, etc. You'll be needing all of this.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Other places to complain depend greatly on 2 things. What country you are in and how you made your deposit(s).

Thanks Pharaoh!
I am based out of Singapore and used my Credit Card to fund the trades. I am already checking with the Issuing Bank if there is any way of a chargeback. The bank mentioned they can try and but asked me not to be hopeful because what they can do is very limited. Will also file a complaint on econsumer.gov.

Chargeback success rates seem to vary wildly. Make certain to be VERY clear that you are not trying to recover losses you made. Get screenshots showing that money sitting in your account. Get screenshots of your withdrawal request. If there's anything on the website about how long withdrawals are supposed to take, get screenshots of that. These things should increase your chances.

Is there anywhere in Singapore for filing a complaint for online financial fraud. Ask your local police and bank. If there is, share the information here.

Hello guys, I have a serious problem. I have joined eurobondfx few months ago and deposited about $6500usd over a space of about 1 month. I am trying to withdraw my money from my account but no one is responding to my emails nor answering my phone calls. Also, I can't login into my account as it says "the account ............ wasn't found. Please check your language". What should I do? Can someone please help??? :(

Back