Every option scam???

Thaby

Recruit
I made a deposit of $700 for trading purposes, I was given an account manager by the name of Evans Blake. Initially he told me that he trades twice a week but that was not the case as he would trade at least twice a week n I wuld constantly ask him when next he was going to trade coz I see he only traded once in the week then he wuld trade a few minutes later. He made about five trades over a period of three weeks.

Then I got a call from Bradley Jones who said he is Evans' manager and said he wanted to offer me to be part of an insured trade that will be taking place that week, he explained the what an insured trade is and how it works. He assured me that whatever I invested will be insured and that wheather they win the trade or not my initial investment would not be affected and that it wuld be available for withdrawal anytime, he then told me that to be part of this trade I needed to make an investment of minimum $5000 which I can withdraw back immediately after. Following a long telephone conversation, I then told him I needed to consult my fiancé first, which I did. I then asked Bradley to call my fiancé to explain the same thing to him so that he can ask his questions. My fiancé and I then decided to invest the $5000 knowing that we will be able to withdraw it back at anytime. Bradley then called back to tell me that we had won the trade and we made a profit of $4500.

I then requested to withdraw the initial investment as planned, I submitted all the relevant documention needed when requesting a withdrwal to compliance. I then got an email form Jenny stating that all my documents have been successfully verified and that my request has been authorized on the 3rd of September 2015. This was over two weeks ago and till today I still haven't gotten my money back into my account, they said it takes 3 days for my money to reflect into my account once my everything has been verified. I have been calling their offices every single day for the past two weeks but every time I ask to speak to Bradley my account manager he is NEVER in the office, I have sent numerous emails to both Bradley and Jenny along with their support and compliance department but I have not received any feedback on the status of my withdrawal. Can you please please assist me as I do not know what steps I can take to get my money back and expose Everyoption for the scam that they are. I Urgently need your help!! Thank you....

Below are few steps that you have to follow.

Before I suggest the steps make sure that you go to live support of Everyoption and invite them to join this thread and let them know that you are going to open court case against then at FPA.

For filling FPA court case simply follow this link Traders Court > File a Case | Forex Peace Army

Here are the steps :

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Every Option Headquarters
  • 2nd Floor Westmorland House 133 Heddon St. London W1B 5SE, United Kingdom
  • +44-20-3519-2381
    +44-20-3519-2302
Emails are :

Customer Support: support@everyoption.com

Payments: finance@everyoption.com
Partners: affiliates@everyoption.com
Compliance: compliance@everyoption.com
Trading desk:trading@everyoption.com

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Also make 1 star review at EveryOption FPA review page here is the link
EveryOption.com Review

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

LETS FIND & KICK SCAMMER OUT.

In 10 minutes I was not able to determine if that fake broker called everyoption.com
is regulated or not, or who is giving them licenses.
Why do you invested there your money?

WHen I just read the title of this thread, I think you meant EVERY option brokers are scam, but we have a broker named "Every Option", is there "All Option" broker?

@Thaby: In this case, you cannot contact them like your manager is avoiding you. Just submit a detail review in FPA review and find another broker.

WHen I just read the title of this thread, I think you meant EVERY option brokers are scam, but we have a broker named "Every Option", is there "All Option" broker?

@Thaby: In this case, you cannot contact them like your manager is avoiding you. Just submit a detail review in FPA review and find another broker.

@navyseal maybe you I wasn't clear in my clearly, every option is the name of the company that I invested my money with for trading purposes and now I am unable to withdraw my money, they keep hanging up on me when I call and the don't reply to my emails. The name of the broker who was managing my account is Bradley Jones. Right now I just need assistance in steps i can take to get my money back!!!

@navyseal maybe you I wasn't clear in my clearly, every option is the name of the company that I invested my money with for trading purposes and now I am unable to withdraw my money, they keep hanging up on me when I call and the don't reply to my emails. The name of the broker who was managing my account is Bradley Jones. Right now I just need assistance in steps i can take to get my money back!!!
Maybe i wasnt clear in the title of the thread

I made a deposit of $700 for trading purposes, I was given an account manager by the name of Evans Blake. Initially he told me that he trades twice a week but that was not the case as he would trade at least twice a week n I wuld constantly ask him when next he was going to trade coz I see he only traded once in the week then he wuld trade a few minutes later. He made about five trades over a period of three weeks.

Then I got a call from Bradley Jones who said he is Evans' manager and said he wanted to offer me to be part of an insured trade that will be taking place that week, he explained the what an insured trade is and how it works. He assured me that whatever I invested will be insured and that wheather they win the trade or not my initial investment would not be affected and that it wuld be available for withdrawal anytime, he then told me that to be part of this trade I needed to make an investment of minimum $5000 which I can withdraw back immediately after. Following a long telephone conversation, I then told him I needed to consult my fiancé first, which I did. I then asked Bradley to call my fiancé to explain the same thing to him so that he can ask his questions. My fiancé and I then decided to invest the $5000 knowing that we will be able to withdraw it back at anytime. Bradley then called back to tell me that we had won the trade and we made a profit of $4500.

I then requested to withdraw the initial investment as planned, I submitted all the relevant documention needed when requesting a withdrwal to compliance. I then got an email form Jenny stating that all my documents have been successfully verified and that my request has been authorized on the 3rd of September 2015. This was over two weeks ago and till today I still haven't gotten my money back into my account, they said it takes 3 days for my money to reflect into my account once my everything has been verified. I have been calling their offices every single day for the past two weeks but every time I ask to speak to Bradley my account manager he is NEVER in the office, I have sent numerous emails to both Bradley and Jenny along with their support and compliance department but I have not received any feedback on the status of my withdrawal. Can you please please assist me as I do not know what steps I can take to get my money back and expose Everyoption for the scam that they are. I Urgently need your help!! Thank you....

Hello Thaby,

I read your post above of being scammed by Everyoption and can totally understand since I am also one of their victim. As you read below I was contacted by the same guy Evans Blake and everything went the similar way except that I had deposited 250 euros initially and turned down their phone call offers to invest more.

I had deposited 250 euros with everyoption on August 5, 2015. I had received a call from Mr. Evans stating I had visited their website and shown interest. I was given to understand that they would (Mr. Evans Blake, account manager) would trade on my behalf (managed account) and share profits with nominal percentage fees that I was okay with. The same day, with in an hour or two my registratation was completed and I deposited 250 euros using my credit card. After registering with them I later relaized that I had actually shown interest with some other traders and not this one. however, the next day a profit of 23.56 euros were depoisted into my account as profit. similar stuff happend until August 19th taking the tally from 250 to 392.58 euros in my account and nothing since then. Between this time from August 5 to August 19th I had received a couple of calls to deposit more (once for 500 euros and second time for 5000 euros that I had turned down). Fearing a scam, I searched around to find a lot of negative reports from Everyoption and even one on this forum who was able to successfully get a refund of the initial deposit. August 27th I had put in a withdrawal request which has not even been responded to depsite my repeat email to some Ms Samantha Jones who use to communicate to me during my initial registration as a secretary to Mr Evans Blake the account manager. Later on after a week I put in another withdrawal request for my 250 euros with the same result. I have sent them 2 reminders (to samantha dn support) since then but have received no reply and now its been a month. I realize that I have invested wrongly and would appreciate any type of support to help get my initial deposit of 250 Euros back. Thank you.

I read above that you were asked to 'open a case at the FPA' and take some steps suggested by FxMaster. May I know if you did that and has there been any progress in retreiving your funds? Thanks.

Back