Everything goes wrong

kristine_ld

Recruit
I was learning about indicators, checked their past movements and perfectly could understand what is what. And now when I am opening trades everything goes wrong. When Im selling/buying price goes other way. Seems like more I learn less I understand. Does anybody have the same?

It happens mostly and the reason is that it requires perfect practice in demo account and proper basic knowledge of Forex and keep up the practice until trader is able to make consistent profit in demo account this will further help in real account to trade efficiently.

I was learning about indicators, checked their past movements and perfectly could understand what is what. And now when I am opening trades everything goes wrong. When Im selling/buying price goes other way. Seems like more I learn less I understand. Does anybody have the same?

"When Im selling/buying price goes other way..."....hehehe.....sounds just like that ancient one (Pharaoh) trading style :p

That's the problem with technical analysis.....i.e it only gives you a probable direction due to some patterns.
You have to combine technical with fundamentals because...e.g if technical tells you that the EUR/USD is set for a reversal upwards, but fundamental news says the FED will raise rates. In this senario, forget the technical and go with what the market is saying...i.e sell the Euro and buy USD.

It takes time to understand the market, but do practice on Demo account to test out your trading strategies.

....and oh yah, almost forgot to add:

The reason Gold is so low these days is because that Ruler-of-Upper-and-Lower Nile has been buying that yellow stuff.....seems like (on his own admission) whenever he "buy" or "sell", the market go the other direction :p:cool:

Not only you. I experience this many times when I was still learning and I asked myself why did I always loose even when I buy or sell. Is my broker keeping an eye on my trade or what. This was the question I asked but it wasn't like that. I advice you to practice with the demo account and try to come up with a better strategy which will help you to trade good and earn consistently. Maybe on your strategy when you normally buy, try selling those times and see how the market goes.

It happens many times , but it seems that you haven't practiced a lot. It would be more appropriate if you could spend more time in Demo or in real account with minimal investment, so that you could grow in confidence.

With the proper money management and market research ability, you can really make good money in Forex. Make sure you have both of them.

Back