Exness widening spread beware

rapidace

Recruit
I'm not a fan of Exness, but god they made lots of advertisement and I decided to tried, since the market is choppy, I'm taking advantage and successfully increase my equity from $10 to $20.

Yet the longer you trade, you will find the position you close do not match your ask or bid rate. And I saw this EUR/USD spread widen from 1.2 to 4.0 for a couple minute. And decrease as your trade goes negative.

22.png

I'm not a fan of Exness, but god they made lots of advertisement and I decided to tried, since the market is choppy, I'm taking advantage and successfully increase my equity from $10 to $20.

Yet the longer you trade, you will find the position you close do not match your ask or bid rate. And I saw this EUR/USD spread widen from 1.2 to 4.0 for a couple minute. And decrease as your trade goes negative.

View attachment 36163
Go ahead and invite exness rep Georgii Bartenev to this thread.

View attachment 36163
Dear rapidace,
We would like to inform you that dynamic spread values change due to news, Supply and demand and liquidity in the market.
Based on the above mentioned, dynamic spread can be changed and these changes are never related to clients or a client's orders.
In order to verify our statement, we would like to bring your attention to our new unique service which is called ticks history and can accessed from the below link:
https://ticks.exness.com
Exness always strives to bring the best experience and more transparency, so by using ticks history you will be able to have access to our quotes based on seconds.
This will allow you to check our dynamic spread values more easily and will help you to adjust your strategy accordingly.
Using ticks history, you will be able to see increment in spread values for the period of less than 8 minutes which is due to the above mentioned factors in the market.
Once again we would like to emphasis that Exness always strives to bring more transparency and best trading experience for the clients and from the first day not a single order has been removed.
We hope that you find above statistics and ticks history useful to help you better understand our trading conditions.
As always we remain at your disposal for any further assistance.

Back