FBS Closed my Position while the Market Closed

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

samer1112

Private
Dear Traders, FPA experts,

Greetings,

WARNING:

This broker changed the leverage from 1:2000 to 1:50 without a notice, and then closed the position while the market closed.

Even though my case is 2 years old, but I didn't know about this forum until couple of days ago so I decided to write again and warn other traders from this scam company.

Account and deal information's :

my account number with FBS :548081
order tickt number : 43405262
account type: Standard
I work with leverage: 1:2000

There was a single transaction on the account opened on the pair eur/usd before markets close on Friday

I sold 1.5 lot on eurusd at price 1.11373 at 2015.06.26 18:02:03
The balance was $ 828 and the Margin Requirement was $ 83
As an attachment picture which had taken when i opened the position

And the market closed friday at 1.11703
and the order was still opening with loss about only 33 points ...

On Sunday evening and before the market opened( about twenty minutes) .. The company closed the position with out any prior notification with -495 USD loss

the Price on terminal had never changed until the opening hour ..after 20 minutes the market opened ( GAP ) 131 pips in side my position side .

... Note that the price was in the other companies which open before FBS
( like Saxo Bank platform and fxcm and others ) was about eurusd=1.1010 ... at that time .

I had requested to FBS several times to redemptive me and Modify closing price of the order to the real price which was 1.1006 ( which is also the opening price of the FBS's terminal at monday )

Below my open position, the used margin was $ 83.53 and the free margin was 721.99.

As shown while the market was closed they closed my position at price 1.11703 and the market opened 20 minutes the market opened at price 1.10061.

I challenge the broker to bring any proof of notification about leverage change. I don’t know how they closed my position while there’s no price on the chart and after 20 minutes the market opened ( GAP ) 131 pips in my side. but FBS closed my order at weekend to prevent me take the profits !!

FBS is Scam

Attachments

• closing the positin.jpg
    closing the positin.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • when the market opend.jpg
    when the market opend.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 0
  • the opened position.jpg
    the opened position.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 0

Greetings,

WARNING:

This broker changed the leverage from 1:2000 to 1:50 without a notice, and then closed the position while the market closed.

Even though my case is 2 years old, but I didn't know about this forum until couple of days ago so I decided to write again and warn other traders from this scam company.

There was a single transaction on the account opened on the pair eur/usd before markets close on Friday

On Sunday evening and before the market opened( about twenty minutes) .. The company closed the position with out any prior notification with -495 USD loss

the Price on terminal had never changed until the opening hour ..after 20 minutes the market opened ( GAP ) 131 pips in side my position side .

( like Saxo Bank platform and fxcm and others ) was about eurusd=1.1010 ... at that time .

I had requested to FBS several times to redemptive me and Modify closing price of the order to the real price which was 1.1006 ( which is also the opening price of the FBS's terminal at monday )

Below my open position, the used margin was $ 83.53 and the free margin was 721.99.

As shown while the market was closed they closed my position at price 1.11703 and the market opened 20 minutes the market opened at price 1.10061.

I challenge the broker to bring any proof of notification about leverage change. I don’t know how they closed my position while there’s no price on the chart and after 20 minutes the market opened ( GAP ) 131 pips in my side. but FBS closed my order at weekend to prevent me take the profits !!

FBS is Scam

Do you have help with this so far?

This is really crazy. It seems there is no end in sight for these scammers to meet their waterloo. Have you taken any other step?

Greetings,

WARNING:

FBS is Scam
Here is the link of FBS Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/fbs-official-rep.131908/ go ahead and invite him to clear the things over here.
@ FBS Official Rep, looking forward to your kind response on his issue.

Back