FBS is utter scammer

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
All these Rules are ridiculous, stay away from such garbage o_O

Dear Oscarra

Thank you for voicing your personal opinion, would you mind clarifying which parts of the bonus conditions you feel are wrong and why you feel this way?

FBS Official

…well even our famous cysec regulator including esma had discovered the misleading nature of bonuses, what’s the exact definition of misleading the public , hum ?

Reading T/C is one thing, understanding may be a different story, guess ScamXposR will follow up :)

…well even our famous cysec regulator including esma had discovered the misleading nature of bonuses, what’s the exact definition of misleading the public , hum ?

Reading T/C is one thing, understanding may be a different story, guess ScamXposR will follow up :)

Dear Oscarra

FBS has many different sources in native languages for the convenience of our clients such as: Live Chat, Offical Facebook pages&messaging, e-mail, call back option etc. We are always ready to help, explain and answer any questions that our clients have.

Thank you
FBS Official

Yeah, pretty much a complete Joke. I made these profits back in like late November so time is not the issue here. Looks like I can't withdraw a cent due to some stupid Klaus. No surprise...

Attachments

• fff.png
    fff.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 1
Yeah, pretty much a complete Joke. I made these profits back in like late November so time is not the issue here. Looks like I can't withdraw a cent due to some stupid Klaus. No surprise...

Hello ScamXprosR

In your initial message, you stated the issue you had with your Bonus $123 profit withdrawal, is that you were not able to the code to verify your phone number. We indicated in response an alternative way for you to successfully verify your phone number.

Please kindly let us know, were you able to verify your phone number?

Also, as per your last screenshot, you can see, that all the profit that you made with the bonus, amounting to $159.72, remains in your personal area, and is awaiting to be withdrawn once the bonus conditions are met.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with.

FBS Official

All these Rules are ridiculous, stay away from such garbage o_O
They are promptly always here to clarify. I just want to add something just to make people know. I swictched back to FBS (they already wiped out my account months ago) after ESMA rules put me out of trading with that 1:30 leverage rules. I was doing good with a good broker and until the end of July have been earning some money on a regular basis. So I wanted to try again with FBS. trading GBP over the news the price has been moving slowly in fact data from the news was not surprising but FBS continued widening the spread so that I have been always in loss during this rise in the price, I was in long position gbpusd. Trailing stop worked well and suddenly closed the position - in sharp movement that can happen during the news stop loss and trailing stop get slippage too, and do not work well, here we were not in such condition, things were slow. I had the 'micro accout' with supposed 'fixed spread' .After that I opened another position which suddenly began loosing - no wonder in this short periods speculators are at work, so I closed and went away. When back I foun the position still opened wiping my account completely. Thank you ESMA for your precious rules. You stopped me earning and took my money away. FBS is thankful.

They are promptly always here to clarify. I just want to add something just to make people know. I swictched back to FBS (they already wiped out my account months ago) after ESMA rules put me out of trading with that 1:30 leverage rules. I was doing good with a good broker and until the end of July have been earning some money on a regular basis. So I wanted to try again with FBS. trading GBP over the news the price has been moving slowly in fact data from the news was not surprising but FBS continued widening the spread so that I have been always in loss during this rise in the price, I was in long position gbpusd. Trailing stop worked well and suddenly closed the position - in sharp movement that can happen during the news stop loss and trailing stop get slippage too, and do not work well, here we were not in such condition, things were slow. I had the 'micro accout' with supposed 'fixed spread' .After that I opened another position which suddenly began loosing - no wonder in this short periods speculators are at work, so I closed and went away. When back I foun the position still opened wiping my account completely. Thank you ESMA for your precious rules. You stopped me earning and took my money away. FBS is thankful.

Hello kantho

May we have your account number and some more details such as date, order number and other relevant information so that we may check on this for you?

Thank you
FBS Official

There always be rules from any broker my friend. And as per my experience so far I can suggest everyone to stay away with bonus scheme or any other that you don't understand properly. If you still want to go with such scheme then you must read T&C about it first.

Too true! Brokers do not give away free money. If you believe this then FX is not the place for you!

Bonus scheme are there purely to induce people to increase trading activity. They are a legitimate enticement but the real world irony is that people that have sufficient trading capital to meet the trading levels required for withdrawal, do not need the bonus amounts. If they offer you a $100 then you probably need $10 000 capital to meet the trading requirement within acceptable risk levels.

This is not unique to FBS......any bonus scheme is like this. As the boss says, read the T&C but better to just stay away!

Thank you ESMA for your precious rules.

With CFD’s you are not buying or selling currency, but simply betting on underlying assets cross pair prize move, there are no LP’s nada ! In fact your loses are the broker’s revenue…. Capisci :)

In fact involving a conflict of interest, most likely the main reason why prohibited by US regulators (always been) and restricted on EU side….at last some little supervising actions

.... and we also know how to read their Leverage garbage rules, hum what is this ? WOW

3.7. Leverage change

3.7.1. For the Company’s Client leverage change is possible only once in 24 hours. For security reasons of trade operations performed by the Client, it is impossible to change leverage if the account is in the trade mode (there are open orders).

3.7.2. The Company is entitled to change leverage on the Client account any time without prior notification, based on the leverage limit depending on the sum of equity according to Table 1 and with prior notification according to P. 7.3.

3.7.3. The Company is entitled to apply P. 3.7.2. to already opened positions as well as to reopened positions.

Leverage Limitations up to

1:3000 $200 (US dollars) €200 (euro)

1:2000 $2000 (US dollars) €2000 (euro)

1:1000 $5000 (US dollars) 5000 € (euro)

1:500 $30000 (US dollars) 30000 € (euro)

1:200 $150000 (US dollars) 150000 € (euro)

1:100 No limitations No limitations

1:50 No limitations No limitations

3.7.4. In order to minimize Client's risks at the time of market opening on Monday, in case a Client kept open orders during the weekend, the Company reserves the right to lower the leverage and change margin requirements severalfold.

3.7.5. The leverage for the trading of Metals, CFD, and Crypto currency trading at any trading account is set at:

 1:333 for Metals;

 1:33 for CFD;

 1:3 for Crypto currencies.

Too true! Brokers do not give away free money. If you believe this then FX is not the place for you!

Bonus scheme are there purely to induce people to increase trading activity. They are a legitimate enticement but the real world irony is that people that have sufficient trading capital to meet the trading levels required for withdrawal, do not need the bonus amounts. If they offer you a $100 then you probably need $10 000 capital to meet the trading requirement within acceptable risk levels.

This is not unique to FBS......any bonus scheme is like this. As the boss says, read the T&C but better to just stay away!

Dear Sir!
You cannot be more right while saying that it is necessary to read Terms and Conditions before using any bonus. Though, please, kindly let us disagree with your statement that you necessarily need more capital than the provided bonus amount. For example, with FBS 50$ bonus a client has the possibility to withdraw profit without making any deposit by reaching the minimal profit amount and trading the needed amount of lots. The record shows that a great number of clients has withdrawn their profit gained from trading on 50$ bonus account without making any deposit. You can see it for yourself by trying this bonus: https://fbs.com/promo/bonus50

Thank you
FBS Official

Back