Fbs Trade

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Like I already said, no money was refunded to us.
We have no proof you didn't receive them as well.
We will wait for the response from the bank and continue this conversation after it's received.

are you kidding? instead you show me the proof of transaction you want me

the proof of not receiving money?ok i try to help you.below is the website

of saman bank ,choose english version and go to contacts section and ask

them about that transaction.i hope you do not want another 2 months to do

this very very complicated task.

Saman Bank

Ok. I got the following response from the bank. Due to the Internations Sanctions against Iran it's not possible to send a wire transfer there.
Therefore the wire failed to go through.

You account balance is restored, please feel free to withdraw funds by Webmoney.

Ok. I got the following response from the bank. Due to the Internations Sanctions against Iran it's not possible to send a wire transfer there.
Therefore the wire failed to go through.

You account balance is restored, please feel free to withdraw funds by Webmoney.

OK.i just requested a withdrawal request by webmoney.i am confused to what

should i conclude from all of this .anyway thank you to consider this problem and solving that.

OK.i just requested a withdrawal request by webmoney.i am confused to what

should i conclude from all of this .anyway thank you to consider this problem and solving that.
Your withdrawal has been completed. Please remove your "scam" feedback from our rating. Thank you

Your withdrawal has been completed. Please remove your "scam" feedback from our rating. Thank you

I confirm that broker have done my withdrawal request .i did not find how to

delete that.i request fpa remove that indeed i thank them providing such a place

helping traders.

wow..FBS dangerous too.......
Firstly have said make the payment by wire transfer and at last they said can't make the payment to IRAN ==> what a joke? but finally paid by webmoney.....

Back