Fibtree indicator

Hi im using MT4 but the indicator wont let me plot the trend line, I also noticed the fibtree-v3.ex4 doesn't include a same name mql4 source file, could this be the problem???

Hi im using MT4 but the indicator wont let me plot the trend line, I also noticed the fibtree-v3.ex4 doesn't include a same name mql4 source file, could this be the problem???
Hi

Most of the issues that people have experienced have been due to the way Windows handles files and virtual directories. It would be worth having a look through the thread and trying some of the suggestions. You don't need the source code to run indicators in Metatrader.

All the best

Michael

I finally got it working, I guess I should have paid closer attention to the directions at the beginning of the thread.

Hi Synchronicity,
First I must say thank U for your good work and sharing of one of your intelligent properties with the public.
I have try the fib tree in MT4 Alpari UK it display the the base line i.e. (1) but it does not display (3) & (5).
Pls how can I set it to display (3) & (5)?
thank once again.
Hello ochills,
I am following on the old post, but I want to ask how did you solve this issue with FibTree. I recetly installed mt4 and am having the same problem. I tried yaakruay's suggestion, but it did not help.
Thanks,
stranik

Hi All

I have now updated the indicator to Version 4.

I have used changes in the new MT4 Build 600 coding platform to make it much 'lighter' to run. It is now only called when a chart or trendline changes rather than every tick. This has also allowed some other refinements. I have updated the first post in this thread with the links and details.

All the best

Michael

Back