• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fight against Binary Options

I am having an issue with a company

Omid Rashid

Corporal
Hey everyone, I have made a thread before called OptionsXO - Total Scam, you may read my story there.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/optionsxo-total-scam.43563/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-2016-003-omid-rashid-vs-optionsxo-com.43564/

Today I'm here to tell you that I lost all my money with OptionsXO after they had promised me to refund me all my money. They burnt my account dry deliberately. I contacted my credit card companies and unfortunately they were not able to help me because it has past the 120 days for charge back.

I am from Canada and so I contacted Alberta Security Commission. The gentlemen I spoke to told me that Binary Options has not license in Canada and that they are considered illegal to do business with Canadian citizens. He told me that in the past 6 months, over $ 3 million dollars of Canadian money has been lost to Binary Options Platforms ONLY in the province of Alberta.

He said that they are fighting a battle that is very difficult, but perhaps with more people coming forward and sharing their stories, we may be able to fight this and stop them from ruining people's lives.

I will be doing an interview with the media and newspaper sometime next week. we need to get our voices heard and stop this scam from happening. By speaking to the media, more people will know about the scams Binary Options are pulling. We need to start a campaign and hopefully with the assistant of the federal government we can fight Binary options and get our hard working money back.

Do not be afraid to go out there and share your story with the media. The key here is to do this together. The more people we have working together, the stronger our case will be against Binary Options like OptionsXO, and other platforms out there scamming people.

I have also contacted Phoenix Advisers and have spoken to Malik Zayed and hopefully they can help me out with my case to at least try to get my money back.

Gather as much as evidence as possible including screenshots of your account, emails, phone call recordings and anything else that may be helpful in the future.

We need to create a social media page on twitter and facebook and share our stories there for people all around the countries to read and learn from. Maybe just maybe this will somehow stop them and actually get our money back.

WE WILL START SOMETHING BIG HERE. WE WILL START A CAMPAIGN TO STOP THEM. WE WILL PREVAIL!

I agree. I too have lost money. Only about £3k, but nobody likes to lose money on what they thought was a legitimate investment opportunity, but is in reality a legitimate money scamming operation, with little or no oversight. They may in many cases not be acting illegally, but they are acting immorally and unethically. Most of these companies are no better than gambling outfits, set up to ensure you lose money, but don't have the oversight of a gambling commission. This lack of oversight allows illegal operations to set up and scam people from all over the world. In my view binary trading is no different to choosing a horse in a horse race and looking at the form pages to make your choice. Win or lose the broker wins. Is that any different to a bookie?

I agree. I too have lost money. Only about £3k, but nobody likes to lose money on what they thought was a legitimate investment opportunity, but is in reality a legitimate money scamming operation, with little or no oversight. They may in many cases not be acting illegally, but they are acting immorally and unethically. Most of these companies are no better than gambling outfits, set up to ensure you lose money, but don't have the oversight of a gambling commission. This lack of oversight allows illegal operations to set up and scam people from all over the world. In my view binary trading is no different to choosing a horse in a horse race and looking at the form pages to make your choice. Win or lose the broker wins. Is that any different to a bookie?

There are binary options out there that be registered in certain countries, BUT there are tons that are not registered and act unethically AND illegally. I spoke to a lot of legal advisors and anti fraud brokers. Most of the binary options including the ones that have scammed innocent people mentioned on this site are all illegal and are out there to steal people's money.

We need to start from somewhere to stop them from going on like this and stealing people's money. That is why I created this thread to get together and act as ONE against them. Spread the word through media, social media network, and any other means possible to get the word out. Perhaps this will prevent people to stop doing business with them.

I have lost close to $50,000 CAD on OptionsXo in the past two days. I waited patiently for two months to get my money back and they promised to refun all my money back, until two days ago, when they deliberately burnt my accounts dry.

Vi segnalo un'altra di "gestione" poco chiara: TRADINGMAN911 (Av. del Faro - 35625 Morro Jable - Fuerteventura)

Da qualche tempo c'è questa società che propone un copy-signals dal proprio conto ai conti degli utenti (sono convenzionati con Banc de Binary e fanno aprire i conti lì) passando tramite ZULUTRADE.

L'idea è buona, perchè l'utente ha il proprio conto e nessuno può metterci le mani sopra (come invece fa chi opera con i conti gestiti tipo FORMULAFX oppure RECAPITALMARKETS).

Il problema è che dopo un inizio con operazioni in guadagno ci sono state giornate con operazioni in perdita ed hanno iniziato a dire che i loro segnali non venivano copiati da l loro canale su ZULUTRADE ai conti dei clienti ed è per questo che i conti dei clienti invece di salire scendevano.

Hanno detto di scrivere a loro ed alla Zulutrade per iniziare una class-action per i segnali non copiati, ma non si sa nulla ancora di questa class-action...come mai?

Innanzitutto hanno avuto giornate in negativo e poi alla fine hanno aperto 2-3 operazioni (da 100€ ognuna) in guadagno, ma i conti dei clienti non hanno copiato le ultime operazioni per colpa di ZULUTRADE...chissà perchè.
Loro però hanno sempre pubblicato sulla loro pagina Facebook che hanno avuto tutti ITM.
Anche nella giornata del 4 marzo hanno scritto "...anche oggi 8 ITM..." ma in realtà il 4/3 hanno effettuato 45 trade di cui solo 18 in vincita!!!

Adesso, colpo di scena, hanno proposto il solito conto gestito con i soldi dei clienti per far recuperare...silute proposte: 5-6% di guadagno mensile, dopo 3-6 mesi si ritirano i guadagni....proprio come Formulafx e Recapitalmarkets.

Vi fidereste di chi scrive "...anche oggi 8 ITM..." e poi si cancella da ZULUTRADE? Per chi vuole ho tutta la cronologia salvata da inizio "progetto" (come lo chiamano loro) a ieri, secondo me non c'è da fidarsi, per il resto ognuno faccia come crede.

I need people here to write how much they have lost to binary Options and OptionsXO in specific and that they support this campaign against them. We need more people for us to take legal action.

I need people here to write how much they have lost to binary Options and OptionsXO in specific and that they support this campaign against them. We need more people for us to take legal action.
i can help as i am on the verge of a potential scam brother i'm from canada also maybe we could message each other?

Any help suggested.... please !

I created an account with options xo approximately a week ago. I traded 200 deposit away myself which im ok with it was my fault. Then i kept getting calls from the broker Nathan Jones and due to his pushy investment tactics i invested 5000 but never traded any of it away nor did he get the chance before i could withdraw it . But i never received the withdrawl into my account of the 5000 USD. A couple days went by and he phoned me to ask why i withdrew the funds. It was still pending. Again he used his aggressive and sincere promises of making money and i fell for it. So no funds were traded from my account because the market was closed. I have since put in for a withdrawl of the funds totalling 9500 USD. The platform is telling me that it is pending. I have email support@optionsxo.com and have not received an email back. I explained in the email that i want the funds withdrawn and put back on my credit card ASAP. I also took screenshot of every screen possible to help in a potential fight for my money. I explained in the email that i do not want any bonus money added to my account or any trades made on my behalf of me by my broker (Nathan Jones) as he asked for my password when we were doing the deposits. But i've included screenshots of me changing my password 20 or so screenshots of my account on the platform. I've also contact my credit card company to cancel the card but its already been maxed. So they can no longer withdraw from that credit card. I have to call tommorow to start a back charge claim just incase they decide to do what they have done to so many that i've been reading about on here. Just trying to get all my ducks lined up before the storm hits. Does anybody else have some advice on what else i could possibly do to help avoid these scammers from ripping me off? i'm gonna record his phone call tommorow when he calls me and starts freaking about how i'm ruining his average. Please any other advice would be great.

While many binary option brokers, if you can call them that, are legal, the whole premise of the type of trade is no more than gambling. It may have the veneer of forex trading, but isn't anything of the sort. Most are after punters to invest and lose their money. They pray on the inexperienced. The naive. Yes I was naive and inexperienced. Fortunately I was able to spot was was going on before it was too late and all had been lost. Many are not so fortunate and have lost thousands they can least afford to lose.

I made a few notes when I was suckered into this. The 'broker', if I can call him that said "...two rules...do not take risks...be conservative...". After investing £20k the signals and advice was to place trades of £2.5k!!! Hardly without risk and certainly not conservative. I soon realised that the signals and advice were not in my best interest, but in the brokers best interest. Not surprising that people lose mega thousands. Yes they offered me 100% bonus funds. However whose money was being placed on trades? Yes mine.

I agree this needs to stop or at least be regulated.

Back